"Assurance!"

-Next Morning-

I got down all ready and found Seokjin on one of the chairs in the kitchen. He turned around and smiled widely at me. I smiled back at him. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Seokjin."

-At 8-

"Seokjin, are you ready?" I asked him. He looked at me, confused. "What happened?"  He shook his head. "What you are doing is enough.. I will just take a taxi to the office. I can do this." He said smiling bravely.. But deep inside, I know he is scared.

"Are you sure, Seokjin? Then, as you wish." I said and left to the Car. He followed me and with he bag he waved to me with a smile and walked to the bus station.

But, I followed him till the station secretly. And good thing he didn't know I was there
He sat there in the station and crying? Why is he crying? Is he missing someone? I feel sorry for him, seeing him sad, doesn't suit him at all.

I just stare at him. Nothing is bothering me, except his sad face. I need to do something to him to change him, make him comfortable. After 10 minutes or so he got up from his place and stand straight on the edge of the pavement. A taxi pulled over and he tell the address. The taxi left without Jin. He again waits for some time and stops a taxi. It again leaves.

I glanced at the time and pulled over before him. "Seokjin, get in." I said and he hurriedly got inside. He put his seatbelt on and stared at me, shocked. "Seokjin, I don't know the reason why are you being so closed and so shy? I know I am a stranger and I offered you to stay in my house, that doesn't mean you have to be so sad and shy around.

I am good person and I also promised you, I won't make a move on you or take an advantage. Please keep this in mind. If you want me to promise each and every time I talk to you or touch you, then I will. Ok?"

He looked down and nodded. "Seokjin, please. You can leave if you are not comfortable enough to live with a stranger, with me! Ok. You can leave whenever you want. As you wish!

But, please don't be sad. You can talk to me. If you want to, you can share your sadness, what's bothering you or anything with me. I can comfort you, ok? Feel free with me. Ok? I can help you with anything.

You are not a burden, Seokjin. NOT A BURDEN! I hope atleast this time I did something to change your opinion on me." I said and I sighed. I tried to start the car, but what he did is clearly a shock to me. He hugged me.

He moved in his place and hugged me. "Thank you, thank you so much! Thank you so much for giving me a shelter and food. You are just an amazing person and-and I can't thank you enough." He said and smiled sweetly. I was in a daze but when I saw him smile, my mind came back.

"No. It's ok. Shall we go to the office, now?" I asked him. He nodded his head with a cheerful smile. I smile back and we headed to the office.