"Take care, Hyung!"

I went back to my place and saw my colleagues coming to their places. "Why did you leave so early? Are you in a secret relationship and You didn't tell me at all?" Everyone gasped at me. I put my palm on my face. "Taehyung! I am not in a relationship with anyone. I just left 'cause I needed some time alone."

"Kook, you can tell us anything and share anything with us, right!?" I nodded at them. "Guys, I know. It is not like, I am feeling low. I just wanted some fresh air to breath. That's it and stop being dramatic y'all!" I said and everyone chuckled at that. I chuckled with them and we got back to work.

"Guys, the mockups?" "They are ready. All we need to do is now make some graphic designs." I nodded at their work. "Good work, guys. Proud of ya! Seok hyung, your cue." I said and he nodded.

"Namjoon come with me. I am not going alone and it makes me dizzy." I laughed out loud. "Ok, ok. I will come, don't worry." Joon hyung said, making us all laugh.

"Then we will leave in five." Seok hyung doing the aegyo! The most-wait! The second most cutest thing ever. I need to correct that, somehow.

They left after 5 and we started our work again. Till they come, we need to make the page for app landing. "Yoon hyung! Your cue." "I am tired, kook." I nodded at him. He is the first in hardworking and I am will be he second one.

He sometimes skips everything just for work and I feel bad for him since I can't do anything for him. "It ok, hyung. Take a nap and dream about something. Tell me what it is later." He just hummed nodding his head. "Or why don't you head home. I will take care of this. Rest well and even if you can't make it tomorrow, we will cover it up. Ok?" He already looked exhausted and I don't want that to worsen.

He hesitantly nodded when others agreed with me. He went home after hugging all of us. I hugged his tight lifting him in the air. I squeezed him tight. "Bye guys."

We all yelled! "Take care, hyung!!!!!!"