"Eat Healthy!"

The next day, I found Seokjin, in the Kitchen, maybe waiting for me. "Hello, good morning." "Good morning, Jungkook-ssi."

"Waiting for me?" I asked while bringing the Bread out for a toast. "Yes and no, Jungkook-ssi." I looked at him. "What do you mean?" He shook his head.

"I am not hungry, Jungkook-ssi. And I am waiting for you to prepare something for you. Healthy food is important."

"Umm. yeah! I agree with you. But, why the lecture?" He shrugged. "Nothing, Jungkook-ssi. Just want you to eat healthy foods."

I chuckled. "Ahh right! What should I do, now?" He thought for a moment, pouting. "What about a greens salad? It is healthy, makes you fit." He said. I nodded. "Fine." I said and took all the ones he asked to take and cut them up.

The salad is ready and it tasted good.. Not very good because I am not into greens. Anyways, I ate. We make our way to the office.

-After 15 minutes-

We were in our office. As usual, he bid me a bye with the sweetest smile. I start my Job. "Jaykay! You are so happy! What  Is the good news?" The sunshine asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, Hoseok. Just a normal day." I said. He nodded. I glance at others and they are busy in doing their Job.

"Good morning, guys!" I yelled and they greeted me with a smile. I went back to my work as soon as I saw them avert their gaze back towards the computer.

-At 11 A.M.-

My boss called for me. I went to his cabin and saw him massaging his temples, stressed out. "Good morning, sir."

He looked at me. "Good morning, Jk." I sat in the chair and stared at him to say something. "Jk, the apps plans you have sent yesterday, the sketches and the market researches are done?"

"Sir, the sketches and researches are done, yesterday and the mockups must be done." He looked at me. "Can you start them today?"

I nodded, thinking. "Yes, sir. Will start today and will try to complete by tomorrow." He hummed. "Now, you can leave, Jk. All the best."

I smiled at him and make my way out of his cabin after bowing. One last month and I will be free from this.