"Happy!!"

I and hyung join the other 5 and they beam at me while my baby look at me with heart eyes. I smile back at him. I miss him so much! I just want sone time alone and marry him as soon as possible.

"When is the wedding, kook?" Taehyung hyung asks and I nod my head. "I will plan it and will marry my baby soon!" I said smirking ag him.

He shyly turn away and all the other giggle at us. "Ok ok ok. Jinnie, give us your number, we will add it to the group chat. Ok?" Yoongi hyung says and he nods cutely taking his phone out.

While thy share the number, I stare at him.. Lovingly! I really did miss him a lot.

"What about my interview? He asked and the other eye each other and then to me. " You are marring me and you wanna be an employee?"

I ask and he shake his head. "I wanna be your assistant." He say and I giggle. "Sure! You can be mine assistant." I say and the others cleared their throat when I take his hand and sweetly kiss it.

"We are still in the office, kook!" They say and I nod annoyed since I can't have some time alone with my baby.

"Fine! Why don't we go to a restaurant and enjoy the day of reunion?" Namjoon hyung suggests and we all happily nod at him. Nut, baby isn't comfortable. I look at him and ask him.

"Are you not okay with that, baby?" He shakes his head. "What about the people who are here for the interview?" He asks and everybody sighed.

"It's ok. We can just postpone this and let them come tomorrow." I shrug and he shook his head hard!

"What if they are not free tomorrow? They might not have a chance for this job while they qualified enough for the job or it is very important to them." He says and I nod at my baby. As he is very thoughtful.

All the others agree with him and I surrender, defeated. He beamed at me, in victory. "I will wait for y'all in the waiting room while you take the interviews. Don't worry, hyungs, I will be fine." He says with a smile.

We all nod and he shows a thumbs up and mouths 'Hwaiting' and we all make our way to the interviewing room.

There my hyung's take then interview while I find myself smiling like a crazy man, playing with the paper weight. My hyung's just take my job and approved the people.

"Understanding hyungs!"