"3 years later"

-3 years later-

"Hyung! I want you to be serious. And I am serious. I think, I like you!"

"Yes, hyung. Of course. I will marry you!!!!! I would love to marry you!! Be a man of words, hyung!

"I don't know, but, I promise I will marry you."

It has already been three years, now. It feels so realistic. Time was never on my side. And when I thought it finally took my side... My baby left me. And for my surprise, yes! I haven't moved on from him and am waiting for my baby.. I know he will come for me. My baby loves me.

And I am here... In my own company with my hyungs. According to the plan we have made together, we are happy we are successful in the plan.

Me and my hyungs have an equal right on this company. Because we made this plan together. We still didn't forget our boss. We call him from time to time and he is happy while talking to us.

The best part of my whole life is having my hyungs with me along with my dad, my boss. I chuckle. And the worse part of my life is my baby's absence.

When will he be coming back?

"Sir, the meeting room is ready. When you are ready.." I nod my head looking at my secretary. "Sure! I will come in 5." I said and yes. Today is another day of interviewing people for our company in the developmental slot.

Developmental slot.. It is something which reminds me of my baby. This one, cooking, group chat... Probably be thinking about the gc, right!? Of course we tried tracing for him threw the number, but it said the number was no longer in use. I bitterly smile to myself.

I locked myself. I completely locked myself in his room. Sleeping on the bed he slept... Hyungs left me alone when I asked the- begged them to. I felt blessed for two times. One, having my baby in my life. Two, having understanding hyungs in my life.

I sigh and make my way to the meeting room. I find Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung hyung waiting for me. I wave at them and sat in the empty chair. "You are late!" Jimin hyung said.

I shrug with a smile and sit down. I look at my phone because my part of dealingan interview is in the end. So, I don't literally need to stress myself for it.

I hear the click of the door. I hear foot steps coming towards us, but I still continue to do my work. "Good morning,Gentlemen! I am Kim Seokjin." He said.

My mind took some to process while my heart immediately started to ache.

Is my baby here!?