"What are you even talking about!?"

I wake up after the incident and I barely remember fainting. I wake up to see Hoseok Hyung sleeping right next to me. I sit up straight and a sharp pain strike my head and I hold onto it groaning a little.

That might have woken hyung up. "Jungkookie, are you-" He woke up in a daze and looked at me. "Are you play, Jungkookie? All of us are so worried for you!" He said, but I didn't understand. "Where is JINNIE?"

"Jinnie? JINNIE will be in his own house. Is he living with you?" Hoseok hyung asked. I shook my head, impatiently. I got up and restlessly paced around. I rewind everything that happened yesterday. He left me. He really did leave me.

"He is missing, hyung! He went away." Hyung stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. "Who is missing? Who. Went away?" Ishook my head still impatient.

"Jinnie! Jinnie is missing. HE went away." "I am listening." He said and I continued. "Jinnie lives with me, hyung. Yesterday, I saw him timm the last minute. Then, when I came home, there is no trace of him. His things, everything is gone!"

"How does he look, kook? We will search for him. Ok?" He said and I remembered of everything happened in the company. The possibilities of hyungs seeing him. "You know, I yelled out his name loud on the road while standing before the car. You might have seen me. And the guy who came out from our boss's cabinet on the day I was a little late. You remember?"

"Let me remind it....." He paused thinking. "I remember you calling him on the road but there was no one before you. And the guy coming out of our boss's cabinet... I remember seeing only the secretary coming out. There was no one with her, too!"

"What do you mean, hyung? I saw him, literally all the time, around our department. Or do you remember someone who is newly joined in the developmental department. The one in front of ours."

"We have a developmental department before purs but, they have no empty slot to fill in, Jungkook! Are you sure, you are not dreaming, about Jinnie?"

"Hyubg, if I was dreaming then you wouldn't be able to talk to him or his number would be with you all!" I said still restless, grabbing my hair in frustration.

Why does he has to leave me? What is the reason? So, this is what future held for me? Broken heart!?

"Umm.. Why don't we try calling Jinnie? Maybe he will lift. Try calling Jin." He said and I immediately took my phone, hraoning at the pain, still striking me.

I immediately dailed his number and it said, 'This number is currently switched off, please try again later' I try again. Resulting hearing the same.

I impatiently throw the phone away on the bed. "Calm down, kook. We will call others to come and we all together will search for him, ok? Don't worry. Ok?" He said and I say on the bed still grabbing my hair, frowning.

He called hyungs and my hyungs came in 15 or so. I hug them all not wanting to tear up. Jimin hyung rubbed my back and said, "Don't worry, kook. We are here ok?" All the others uttered soothing words and I calmed down a bit.

"Let's just discuss about it, now. Nobody os us saw how Jinnie looks like, except kook. But, kook has no picture of him. What shall we do?" Taehyung hyung concluded.

"I think there is no other way but, to wait for him. What do you think, hyung?" Listening to them, made my eyes blurry with tears.

"Guess that's what left?"