"This happened!"

The chain!!!!! He knows about it. "Yes! I do have the chain. So, that is you..." I smiled, missing him. "Yes, baby. That is me. Did you miss me?" I heard him say with tears in his eyes. "Before you reunite, what exactly happened on your side." The tallest among all asked.

"Well, as I said, I met with an accident exactly the day I am supposed enter the company 'Techs and Techs'. And my mom came To Seoul from Gwacheon. Someone took me to the hospital. I wasn't able to know who it was..

My mom took care of me and exactly at the,25th day after the accident.. She gave me a parcel and my bag, my phone, wallet and all. I was so tempted to open the parcel but she told me to open it only when I was ready. I don't know, but, the parcel was completely untouched.

I shrugged and immediately opened it once I was home. Then, I saw a silver chain with the name carved on it. Jeon Jungkook. I immediately without hinking about anything else, put on the chain.

It felt like home.. A soothing touch. That's what I felt. I took the diary and read the first page. It was familiar.. Turned to the next. It was different. I put my mind, my heart in it ans started to understand everything.

I found what I did in Seoul but clearly don't remember anything doing un Seoul. I don't know, how I spent the days with Jungkook. While I was clearly in the hospital lying in bed, half-dead.

Reading the book, everyday and in days, the pages are done. I didn't find anymore memories with you. I looked at the date. It said November 30th. I asked my mom what's special on that day. She said that the day I was out of the coma.

I was confused. I didn't think much about it. All I wanted to do at that point of time was to find who this Jungkook is. Like I promised, wanna keep my word and marry this guy who gave me happiness, made me feel special and make him special.

So, I followed all the companies in Seoul and found the head's of 2 companies having the name Jeon Jungkook. I immediately took the chance and applied for an interview and that's how I am here. Glad I found you this early, but still is late." I say and sigh.

"Wait but can I lmow all of your names?" I ask and they laugh out loud. "I am Jeon Jungkook."

"I am Kim Taehyung."

"I am Park Jimin."

"I am Jung Hoseok."

"I am Min Yoongi."

"And I am Kim Namjoon."

I smile at all of them. "Thank you." So, Jimin Hyung started. "I have questions. What about your old phone?" I shrug. "My phone was not fine. It had cracks and I asked her to throw it away. I have got a new phone. New number, too.

Then after reading the diary, I regretted throwing the phone away. I asked her about it again and she said she sold it. I fprhot about it and continued to find you all.

That's all." They all nod understandingly. "Now, it all makes sense to me. Tou guys saw, 'Bring it on, Ghost'? It is a series. Well, your story looks like it." Hoseok hyung said out of the blue. "Whatever you say, tell that clearly. Ok?" Yoongi saud rolling his eyes.

I giggled a bit. "Then, listen. Well, in that series. The actress will meet up with an accident and the actor is a ghost hunter. And he finds her like that. Eventually they fall in love and she disappears from his life and he knows it. While you don't know why.

But, when she get attacked by another ghost, she will call him by his name,  accidentally. He meets her all the time and takea care of her,well. Then the story goes on well, resulting in reuniting of actor and actress.

This is the summary." Hoseok hyung ended it. "Ahh. So, it was Jinnie's soul and not Jinnie?" Yoongi hyung asked. "Right!? Then, it is possible in real life?"

"Maybe, it is." I nod my head, biting my lip. "So, since we know everything and is back to normal.. Are you single?" Jungkook ask and I nod my head. "Ok. We will leave the lovebirds." Namjoon hyung say and leave with everyone.

We see them leave. Jungkook gets up from his place and I stand up. We stand before  each other. Holding hands.

He gently took my hand and kisses it. I smile lovingly at him. "As I promised. I will marry you. Are you single!?" I ask and he nod his head. "I am single. I was waiting for you."

I bite my lip in anticipation. I don't know what to do. "Baby, are you nervous?" I sigh. "I am hella nervous." "Then should I make you feel better?"

I nod. He leans forwards and place his lips on mine. Once I feel his lips completely, life flashed once before my eyes. All at once. The time I wanna feel once again in my life. The times I was with him. The kiss, our first kiss together. The hug from behind. The naughty bed stunt, a teasing one. Everything! My heart indeed started beating faster then ever.

After kissing for some seconds he moved back. "Are you ok, baby?" He softly smile pushing my hair behind my ear. "I am. But, I remember everything, now. Jungkook! I do, I do remember everything now."

"You do, baby? I am so happy. I am so happy, baby." He say with loads of excitement and I smile. I kiss him on his forehead.

"Now, when is our wedding, hubby!?"

______________________

Author: Idek how to end this, seriously. 😵🥺