"Romantic!"

We ate our supper and make our way to my-our room. I and him, we sit on the bed. And he lies down without hesitation. I lie down beside him. He made grabby hands and I smiled sweetly, pulling him towards me.

He snuggle closer to me like a koala. I coo at my hubby and hesitantly bent down a little to kiss him on the forehead. He, in a raspy voice, said.. "Jungkook.. You don't need to kiss me, if you are not ok. I won't kiss you, too."

I felt guilty at that particular point of time.. That's not my reason, though. I thought he will not like it if I kiss him. "I don't mean it that way. I thought you will not like it if I did so." He open his eyes and put his chin on my chest and look at me while I look at him.

"Jungkook.. You are my future husband, aren't you? Will I not like it if my boyfriend or my future husband kisses me?" He asks me. I thought for a second. That's true! I look at him in the eyes. "So, don't overthink. Kiss me once you are comfortable. Ok?" He said.

I immediately pulled him in and kissed his forehead. "Aww, thank you, hubby. You should've have waited till you became comfortable, hubby." He says leaning in andi smile.

"Since, I know you are ok with it, then nothing can stop me, BABY!" I say emphasizing the word, baby. And he chuckle silently. "My hubby is romantic."

"Yeah, yeah.. I am!"

_______________________

Author: are y'all still interested?? Come on!!!! Let me know all your thoughts about this!

I am curious, yk? It is making me so so so sad.