1

The warmth of the sunny morning spread through the room.

It was a bright day. Pleasant and warm.

The air was calm and peaceful. The light of the morning sun entered through the glass windows of the room.

He opened his eyes, groaning. He looked at the window confused by the light. That's when he realised that the curtains were drawn apart last night and left it like that.

He scowled, irritated by the light falling on his face.

The boy sighed as he took a pillow and brought it over his face thus successfully blocking the light.

He was too lazy to get off the bed and walk to the windows and close the curtains. Too much work. But he is already tired.

He remained in the position for some time. But after that reluctantly put aside covers and slide off the bed.

He lazily walked to the windows and closed the curtains. Sighing, he made it to his bed and lay down again.

What else is he supposed to do?

Other than to just stay here and wait for this to be over? If it would ever be over.

He chuckled softly at the thought. Is he going crazy?

The room was warm. But he felt cold. And numb. He doesn't even don't know what to feel anymore.

Why? He wanted to ask him. But then what?

To hear everything once again. But this time from him?

No way. It's best to leave it there. At Least I won't let him say that to me.

.The air is warm. He knew it. But somehow he couldn't feel it. Was it because his heart and soul was cold.

He put his palms under his head as he laid back staring at the ceiling. Why does it still hurt? Isn't it supposed to be over by now?

Why am I feeling this way? Why can't I let go? Just I wanted to forget everything and move on. But why is it so difficult?

Everything was just a game for you. Just a mere game. All we had was nothing to you. But have you ever thought how much it meant to me?

Why did you make my heart beat so fast only to shatter it in the end? What do you take me for? Someone with no feelings?

Why? Weren't my feelings meant nothing to you? Why did you play with my feelings like that?

What did you think, that my heart is made of stone? So that it doesn't feel anything.

..But even a stone can break into millions of pieces. Just like you broke my heart into pieces and pieces.

Now I don't even know where to search for those broken pieces.

If I search for them in your heart could I find them there?

He chuckled dryly sneering at his stupid thoughts.

I'm really pathetic. Ain't I?

He sighed as his eyes lingered around the room and then it stopped at the door. He sighed again as he averted his gaze to the ceiling.

" Why is this happening to me?", he mumbled to himself.

He has been doing it a lot these days. Is this what happens when you are left alone by yourself?

He shakes his head as he looks at the beautiful scenery outside the window.