21

The days are not the least pleasant for the redhead. He barely managed to make it to the end of it.

Why? Because nothing is fine. Firstly, his best friend has been super moody these days. Whenever Tae tried to ask him what was happening the other would dodge it somehow. And the younger tried to make the other open up a lot of times. But his best friend is really a hard shell that couldn't be opened that easily.

Then there is Yura. Ever since he snapped at her in the library, she has been avoiding her. And she has never tried to approach him. This badly affected the redhead. It's not that Tae has anything for the girl. But he was upset because it was because he had lashed out at her without any reason that they had stopped interacting. But Tae never even bothered to take the first step to mend their friendship.

It's true that he made a mistake. But she knows better than to take in the angry words of someone even if they may be really harsh. And if she doesn't want to talk with him, then no one is going to force her to do it. After all, it's not like he would get depressed or something if they broke off the friendship.

But thanks to his two friends being moody and upset, Tae was feeling so lonely. Moreover, ever since, gotten into the council, Hyunjin has been busy with whatever is going on with the council. So he has been alone in the apartment most of the time. Even if Hyunjin has promised that this tight schedule would only last till the end of this year and next year, he wouldn't be much busier like now. But that didn't make him less lonelier. And Baek has been busy with his assignments and internals considering this is his last year in high school. And their exams have been scheduled to take place in one month.

All together, Tae was alone most of the time. He even thought of taking a week of leave and going back to his home or something. Then at least he wouldn't be lonely with Dale with him. But he discarded the plan because he doesn't want to leave Jimin alone. Of course, he was a lot quieter now but that doesn't mean Tae should stay away from him.

So most of their Hangouts on the rooftop were engulfed in silence. Both of them could stay together without even talking for hours.

But there was something new that has been happening recently. Tae has been seeing Jungkook more than he should these days. He has no idea how this is even happening. Because he was purposefully avoiding the boy afraid of the effect the ravenette has on him. It freaked him out. He has always been like an open book for the other. So it was natural that he was going to avoid him.

So to make sure that he won't bump into the older, he even got Jungkook's schedule from Jimin. And since Jimin already knew about the hide and seek between them, he never showed any interest in it as he has shown in the past.

And ever since Tae got Jungkook's schedule he has made good use out of it. He always spends Jungkook's free hours on the rooftop. And he would only go anywhere else when he was sure the other had been in the class. This may be seen as something really childish. But Tae couldn't afford to bump into the cocky ravenette who has been showing interest in him ever since the project.

Maybe after a few weeks or maybe after the break and once they entered the last year in highschool, the other would leave him alone. Maybe he could hope so. So he is just going to avoid him till the break.

So he was sitting in the bleachers of the football court. His mind was a mess. Things are fully confusing and suffocating him. Jimin's odd behaviour was really too much for him. Because he was the only one with whom he could open up without any fear of being judged.

But now the blonde has been going through something which Tae has no idea about. But why is Jimin trying to hide things from him? Can't he just trust me enough?