6

By the time Jimin and Hoseok reached the cafeteria, the room was fully packed as expected.

And all their friends were at their usual table, settled comfortably as none of them had to sit through another boring hour after the one just ended as they're free this hour.

None of them were really interested in skipping even though all of them were on the same page about how tiring these classes are. But they are bound to attend the classes, so they follow the rules without any rebellion.

And as a result getting some free hours like this is a real blessing to everyone.

Jimin stared at Yoongi as he followed Hoseok to their table. He actually wanted to stay away from Yoongi because he was still upset over the incidents of the morning.

But he wants to see how things are going to be when Hoseok would reveal the exciting news to the rest. So he followed Hoseok trying not to think about anything negative at this joyful hour.

" Hey, guys", Hoseok greeted his friends who were already settled at their own table. " I got some news, actually an interesting one. Or have you guys already informed?"

Jin turned to him, scoffing. " Just tell already. Actually I haven't heard anything interesting today. So it must be something I'm not aware of yet", he said.

Hoseok sighed at the calm atmosphere. He sat down next to Yoongi. " Well, there is another transfer student in our grade. He was in our class for the last hour".

Jin looked at him confused. " What is going on? Is it some kind of transfer season? I think we already have a few recently".

Jungkook, who was listening to the conversation, scoffed. " It's just another one. No need to make a big deal out of it".

Hoseok shakes his head smiling widely. " "But it is a big deal. This one is a little bit special. After all, he has the ability to make Hyunjin whine like a kid throughout the class and still remain passive and unaffected".

Now it got enough attention. Even Namjoon and Jackson who were not paying attention to the talk now changed their focus to the conversation.

" I think this is Hyunjin's boyfriend", Hoseok said.

Jin gasped. " What? Hyunjin got a new boyfriend?"

Jimin who was just staying passive, trying to observe Yoongi' reaction decided to push the button further since till now he got no reaction.

" Actually, it's not a new boyfriend", he said, making everyone turn to him abruptly. " The situation gives off a reunion vibe. And I have never seen Hyunjin so happy like that before", he said subtly, glancing at Yoongi.

" And moreover the guy is really handsome. I've never seen someone like him before", he added, sounding a little bit off since he still failed to spot any kind of sadness on Yoongi' face.

Jungkook sneered. " Don't exaggerate".

Hoseok smiled. " There is even more to it. He is from Scarlett High".

Jungkook looked up from his phone. "What?"

Everyone looked at Hoseok shocked, not really expecting something of this kind of news they received.

But while everyone was trying to comprehend the situation, Hoseok started again.

" But I honestly have not seen him there when we visited the school for the competition. At Least he was not in the team. Maybe one of you guys may recognise him", he said. " But how did I miss such a handsome face?"