10

Tae blinked.

He was confused by Dale's question. Then it dawned on him.

" Oh. No. But she wants me to be her boyfriend. I denied. But she won't accept it. She always follows me around".

" Then why are you comfortable with her?"Dale pressed. He doesn't want his best friend to get hurt again.

Tae chuckled, shaking his head. " Dale. Did you forget? I am not an introvert", he smiled weakly.

"I don't like loneliness. I like to be around people. I don't mind wasting hours just talking. But now I am pretending to be an introvert. It is not that easy. So most of the time I am alone because no one dares to approach me. But Yura is the only person who is ready to waste her precious time on me. She doesn't expect anything more after the rejection. She is alright as long as I won't be harsh with her. So it's natural that I will find her comfortable to be around", he said, making the other frown.

" But she has feelings for you!", Dale exclaimed, unable to understand the other.

Tae shook his head. " No. She just wants to be around me. She is after popularity. She knows that I won't reciprocate her feelings. She somehow also knows that I will not accept anyone else as well. So she is happy as long as I allow her to be around me".

"Is she pretty?", Dale asked, not ready to drop the topic.

" Yeah", Tae replied wondering where his friend is leading on.

Dale sighed. Tae looked at him puzzled, not understanding the sudden change of his friend.

Dale didn't say anything. He kept on looking around. Tae too remained quiet observing his friend.

Tae now understands that there's something that is bothering his friend.

And he knew Dale would eventually open up. He is now waiting for Dale to continue.

Suddenly Dale turned to Tae. " Then what if you fall for her?"he asked, genuinely concerned.

Tae chuckled. " Are you an idiot? Why would I fall for her after knowing her real motives?"

Dale scoffed. He couldn't find any logic in Tae's reasons. He doesn't want his friend to get hurt again. He doesn't want anyone to take advantage of Tae's sweet nature.

" Then what kind of chemistry do you have?"he asked.

Tae laughed. " It's such a surprise for me as well. I never thought I would feel such a girl as my comfort spot. But she is always honest with me. She told me the real intention after rejecting her. She doesn't care if I curse or insult her. She just wants to be with me. She is madly in love! Not with me. But popularity. I don't know what is really going on in that little head of hers", he answered, confusing the other.

Dale frowned, not liking the situation. " But you won't curse or insult her. That is just not you".

" She knows it too", the redhead said.

Dale frowned. According to him the situation is really messed up. Nothing is making sense. Tae watched his friend quietly. He knows that Dale is not fond of his strategy. But what can he do? It's not as if he has another choice.

But suddenly Dale turned to him. He is smiling now. " Then just make a deal with her. Just date her till you find the right person for you", he suggested.

Tae sighed. Of course! He should have known. " I am not taking advantage of her stupidity. And about the right person, I don't think that will ever happen".