27

This chapter contain mentions of self harm... please read at your own risk..

Jimin was in the kitchen when he heard the sound of the front door opening. He immediately dried his hands before rushing to the living room only to be wrapped in a tight embrace.

He smiled at the familiar feeling of his soulmate near to him, nuzzling his nose in the red locks as he hugged him back with the equal intensity showing that the feelings are mutual.

" You missed me this much?"he asked happily, slowly bringing his hand up to stroke Tae's soft red locks.

Tae pulled back with a smile to look at him before returning back to the previous position.

" I missed you so much", he mumbled softly, tightening his grip around the other. " I'm not gonna deny it even if I have to endure your cocky smile after this", he said, making Jimin feel the pain in his voice.

Jimin smiled nonetheless, happy to hear the words. " I missed you too", he said, sensing the other shift in his embrace. " It was tough, staying away", he said honestly. " But I needed that. Sorry if I hurt you".

Tae pulled back instantly, a frown etched in his face.

" It's not at your fault", he said sternly. " And I could totally relate to what you have been going through. So don't you dare apologize", he said, his tone indicating that he was not joking.

Jimin chuckled softly, nodding his head. " Okay, I won't apologize", he smiled. " Did you have your lunch?"

Tae looked at him, annoyed. " It's not even time for the lunch break. And you know that I won't step in that room during lunch break".

" Good", Jimin smiled again. " I've made lunch. Now c'mon",he said while taking Tae's hand and pulling him further into the house towards the dining room.

On reaching there, Tae gasped looking at the dining table and Jimin.

" Omg! Jimin, what's this? Are you expecting someone else?"

Jimin looked at him puzzled but then shook his head in disbelief.

" No. it's just you and me", he said before gesturing to Tae towards the wash room to wash his hands.

Tae complied immediately. Even though he was not hungry earlier, now he really wants to have something after coming across such a feast his friend has prepared for him and the aroma spreading in the room was too irresistible.

" But Chim, isn't this a little bit too much? I mean I could not eat that much", Tae said as he looked at the large no.of dishes arranged in the big table before him.

Jimin chuckled softly before coming to him. " I don't know", he sang. " But I'm not letting you rise from the table before you finish it all", he said playfully.

Tae looked at him shocked, glancing between the table and his friend who was standing there with a blinding smile.

" Then I'm not sitting down", he huffed, turning to the other.

Jimin sighed softly. " Tae", he called softly. " I'm kidding, just sit down".

The other smiled now turning to the table again but as soon as he neared the table he turned around to the blonde with an uneasy face.

" Chim", he called, with a puzzled look. " Aren't these dishes too spicy?"he asked, slowly removing the lid of one of the containers and he kept it back and slowly moved back with a sigh.

" You know that I can't handle spicy food", he mumbled, scanning the table.

Jimin chuckled softly before wrapping his arms around the boy and gradually pushing him to the table again.