5

" Yoongi, are you interested in Hyunjin?" The question made everyone turn to him abruptly, shocked. What is happening right now? No one actually seems to have the least idea.

Jimin scoffed. " He is not interested. Don't think so highly of your good for nothing friend", he said coldly.

Sanha however seemed unbothered. The amused expression didn't fad from his face even after hearing the harsh words and tone.

" Anyway", Hoseok started. " Why did he decide to move out of the dorm all of a sudden?", he asked, wanting to clear off the sour mood which was already suffocating.

Sanha shook his head. " He didn't move out. He just bought a new one where he and his cousin would be staying for a while. I still have no idea about the reason though", he said.

But even though they got the answer, they were beginning to contemplate their decision to enquire about the whole thing by calling Sanha to the table when they saw Bambam making his way to them with a frown plastered on his face.

They could only wait to see what is going to happen next. And hope this won't lead to another ugly fight again.

Soon Bambam was at the table. " Sanha, what are you doing here? And why are they talking to them?", he asked his friend while completely ignoring the rest.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

Sanha shrugged without giving him a proper answer.

Bambam raised his eyebrows. But then sighed. " Hyunjin called me earlier. He said that he cannot reach you", he said.

Sanha gasped. " My phone is dead", he said apologetically. " But did he say something?"

Bambam shakes his head.

Sanha nodded. " Let's go. I need to call him", he said before walking away after sending a quick wave to those at the table.

Hoseok turned to the rest.

" What is going on with the dramaqueen?"

Jin just shrugged. He has no idea about it. Nor did he want to have another discussion on this topic. Because it seems anything related to Hyunjin always ends up in arguments among them. And it's not a good thing.

Seeing there is no response for his query, Hoseok goes on with his doubt.

" But why would both of them move out like this? All of a sudden?" He was not ready to stop with his questions.

But unexpectedly it was Jungkook who joined him.

" Come to think of it," the tab started. " I haven't seen Baekhyun with Mark these days", he said thoughtfully.

Namjoon scowled. " Seriously what's going on? Family issues?"

That was a considerable option. Since both the cousins wouldn't just stay away unless it's something really serious or require immediate attention.

After that nobody seems to have anything to say anymore.

Jimin broke the silence after a while.

" Don't you have anything else to worry about?"he scoffed, glancing at their long faces. " You guys are really boring".

Yoongi was quick to respond. " Then who is more interesting for you?", he sneered. " Hyunjin?"

Jimin looked at him puzzled.

Jin sighed in annoyance. Why does everything they say ends up in this?

" Why are you two always fighting over him?", he asked exasperated. " Don't tell me that you two have something for him", he sighed heavily.