Not an update

Hey guys, 

I'm really sorry if I made you guys uncomfortable by putting on an announcement like that. 

But if you have not received it correctly, I wasn't talking about the votes. I'm happy as long as people read this book. 

It's not that I don't want you guys to vote at all. I would be glad if you guys do that willingly.

But I was meaning about the comments. 

I have been putting a lot of effort into this story. And I know there are not many Taekook interactions in this story yet. But I was hoping that you guys would be patient with me and trust me enough.

But lately after seeing how you guys were reacting to the story, I wanted to make a double check. 

I really have no idea what most of them feel about it. Because no one actually comments on it.

But as I wanted to keep going with the story, I really want to know if anyone is actually interested in this story.

I really don't want to bore you having to go through a 10k chapter. That's why I reached out to you guys to know what you feel about it.

There are people in the past who have actually shared their honest opinion with me. And that has helped me a lot and has certainly helped me to improve.

So please don't feel offended, and please don't feel bad about it.

And thank you to all those who have been supporting me all along whether it's through supporting the story or through helping me overcome what I have been going through lately.

I'm getting more busy these days. So updates wouldn't be frequent. But I will try my best for you guys.

Thank you....☺️

love you guys....♥️♥️

Take care of yourself and stay safe..💞