29

Jimin stared ahead at particularly nothing. He sighed heavily, feeling his chest tightening. The same feelings are coming back yet again.

     He was at the rooftop again after almost a month of not stepping into this place. He has promised to himself that he wouldn't come back before making up with Tae hoping that way he would settle everything sooner. But it seems like he couldn't keep it anymore.

     He originally planned to go to the class when he had walked away from his friends in the cafeteria but he found himself taking the opposite route and running to the rooftop. And once he stepped into this place he doesn't know why, it feels like his spirits are getting high and unexplainable peace was taking over him.

     And that moment, he instead of going back to the classes decided to spend his time there. And he has already lost track of time. But why would he even go back when he was offered with the solace he was looking for.

     Jimin doesn't really know how this place could do just wonders like that. Is it because this place is what is apt for the broken souls just like Tae said or is it because of the presence of a certain red haired boy who holds nothing but pure affection and respect for him?

     Jimin chuckled softly, bringing his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them as he leaned his back against the wall.

    He sighed again as he looked at the sky. He couldn't understand why this is happening right now. He didn't want things to go like this. He has already decided how things were supposed to proceed and that way it was better for all.

    But things went wrong and he was forced to make exceptions in order to find peace. But that decision again turned out to be another mistake and now he is stuck here.

     He wants nothing but to get Tae back in his embrace, apologize to him for making him go like that, for pushing him away. But sometimes things may not go in the same way as we expect them to. And that's what is happening to Jimin now.

      He has already heard about the start of team sports again. And the football team has already begun their practice and he was not even surprised when he heard that Tae has been appointed as the vice captain. Understandable. Because Jimin already knows how talented the younger one is.

     Jimin chuckled softly, tears forming in his eyes. He really missed him, his baby. His angel. The only one who could understand him and ever tried to get to know him. The only person who ever asked for permission to stay by his side forever. The only one who could see past his smile and tears.

     Jimin really knew that it would be a great risk when he invited Tae back on that day. He was not yet ready to face him, he was sure of it. 

     Yet he did that because he was already feeling so low and wanted to have the boy close to him even if he would have to pretend to be okay around him. He thought that he could pull through the meeting without getting caught.

      But they are not soulmates without a reason. And the younger caught on his facade even before he  had expected. And from there things went downhill and Jimin couldn't do anything else than to let him go. He didn't try to stop him even when he wanted nothing but someone to hold him tight.

     He still remembers how shaken up he was that day when Hoseok found him with Tae in that hallway. 

     He has always expected something like this to happen ever since he started hanging out with the red haired boy whom all his friends used to dislike. And he was already thinking about various plans to keep something from happening.