7

He was stressed. No, he was devastated.

The unexpected flicker of hope that he has received on that day is already razed.

Now he is feeling more distressed and disconsolate than earlier. How is he going to endure it anymore?

Why is nothing working his way?

He could still remember how happy and elated he was once he had planted that blunder in his mind.

But everything was just a misunderstanding. And now he couldn't feel more remorse and sorrow.

Jimin was actually happy with the new presence in Bangtan. He was on cloud nine when he thought Hyunjin actually had a boyfriend.

But he was shattered when he realised that the assumptions were wrong. But can you blame him for mistaking their relationship? Because the whole class has got the same impression after seeing the way Hyunjin has been treating the boy.

But then it's made known that they were just cousins who were united after a long time of being away from each other. It was just Hyunjin being overjoyed with the unexpected reunion which was mistaken as them being boyfriends. But who knew the usually selfish and arrogant bitch could actually care for someone like that. And it's no wonder that the situation was misunderstood.

But now he knows Hyunjin is still single and he feels threatened again. He felt foolish to jump into conclusions which seemed to be convenient for his peace of mind when he was sure that there was something going on between the long haired blonde and his hyung.

Even though he was disappointed with the truth he was feeling much better these days and he really seems to owe it to the red haired boy. Because ever since he has started attending the school, Hyunjin doesn't seem to be interested in anyone else. He rarely comes to their table to start a fight.

All his attention is solely on his cousin whom he adores with a lot of pet names. Anyone who is unfamiliar with the situation is surely going to get the impression that Hyunjin is pursuing the other boy.

Now come to think of Taehyung, it's another story. Ever since his appearance in the school three weeks ago, the boy was a mystery. The boy was surely a sight to see. All those who come across him could only stare at him in awe. He was a real rarity.

The boy was ethereal, as if he is a character stepped straight out of a manga. If his handsome features and that crimson locks could make people intrigued, his deep dulcet voice made him even more enticing.

But even when he was causing a new wave of admiration among the students of Bangtan, he seemed to care least about everything happening around him.

He didn't seem to mind even if someone stared at him for a long time. That is enough to make a normal person weirded out.

Anyway, another thing he knew about the boy is that he is skipping classes. Jimin knows it because he has a few classes with the boy and he has not seen him in even one of them since the start of his second week in the school.

But to add to his surprise, he has seen him in the library when he has gone there to see Areum. It was only once he saw the boy there. But just at one glance he could tell that the boy doesn't even seem to like to be in the place.

And Areum has confirmed his doubts. She told him that he has never seen borrowing any book or going to the study session. All he does is flipping through the pages of various magazines which he chooses randomly from the stack with a frown plastered on his face, or his signature blank expression.