11

He leaned on the wall looking at the sky. The atmosphere seemed calm and peaceful. But why does his heart seem to be the exact opposite?

" I'm messing up again!", he mumbled, frowning. " This is not supposed to happen".

He was all alone on the rooftop. He has somehow managed to get away from the girl who has been irritating him too much these few days.

He ran his fingers through his already messed up hair. He really didn't want to talk like that with Yura. But everything has a limit. Even his tolerance.

Tae has nothing against Yura. He is not avoiding her just because she is annoying.

She is not poisonous or disgusting in his eyes just as other people say. That girl is just madly in pursuit of popularity.

He knew she had no feelings for him. She always acts normal when they are alone or when there are no spectators.

But once she knows they are being watched, it won't take two seconds for her to change her demeanor. She would become cocky and would start acting lovey dovey with him. That sure irritates Tae a lot.

Yura is not the type to love someone, at least not in this young stage. She had a few crushes in the past. Most of them were even ready to reciprocate those feelings.

But she put the full stop. Because she is not interested in relationships which include feelings.

Yura never felt herself as someone who is ready to care for someone else and make compromises.

And once you are in a relationship you are bound to change and compromise at one point or another. And she is not ready for that yet.

That is the chief reason for her obsession with Jungkook. Because he would never feel anything for her. She just needed the attention that she could get once she entered into a relationship with the boy.

But unfortunately the other doesn't share the same mindset.

These are not Tae's assumptions or conclusions he derived from their interactions. But these are the things which the girl herself told him.

According to Tae, if this is the reason why she chose to get humiliated multiple times by Jungkook, then she is dumb.

After all, what's the use of getting everyone's attention by suffering like this?

That's why she has changed her track right now. She is tired of being humiliated and bullied. So using Tae she could easily get popular without trying too much or getting humiliated.

She has already told him that she is just acting for others to see. In fact that is okay with him.

He never corrected the rumours spread by Yura about their relationship. At Least that keeps others away from him. He knew about Yura threatening other students.

But he ignored it. He knew that it is crystal clear between both of them that they are nothing more than acquaintances.

He knew it's wrong. But there's nothing wrong from his side. He had never once misled her. She is the one that approached him. So in fact Yura was never a threat to him.

But he avoided her at all costs. Because she is dangerous. She is not a threat to him. But she is a threat to his plan.

Once she found him, she wouldn't leave him. She would keep on blabbering about anything and everything. She was annoying. But he somehow managed to tolerate her. Because once- or still - he was like her.