14

" What actually happened yesterday? Any idea?"

Tae looked up hearing the question but didn't respond.

Jimin walked up to him and sat down.

" What's with you? You seemed to be so lost these days. Is there something bothering you?"

Tae looked up at the blonde smiling.

" I'm really lost. But I don't know how to handle this".

Jimin remained quiet. He knew Tae is still not ready to open up. So he immediately changed the topic.

" So what happened yesterday? I'm sure Hyunjin told you about it".

Tae sighed. " Your assumptions are right. Hobi knows about us".

Jimin gasped in shock. He was expecting something all along but to actually get confirmed that his doubts are true.... He didn't know how to respond.

So Tae told him everything he heard from Hyunjin at their apartment yesterday.

Jimin cleared his throat. " Did Hyunjin ask anything about it? I mean it's natural to get suspicious. Right?"

Tae chuckled. " He has no idea. He thought that Hoseok was just trying to use me to get to him. Don't worry".

Jimin looked at him puzzled, not pleased.

" Hobi is crossing the limits. He has no right to talk like that about you. And... Wow! This is getting rather interesting. He really comes with great conclusions!!".

" I told you I don't care what others talk about me. I rather have people hate me than like me. That way things would be much easier".

"Shut up silly! Anyway Hyunjin cares a lot about you".

" Of course! But by the way, what happened to you? I saw you standing far away. As per my sources, Park Jimin never liked to stay away from fights".

" Do you want me to fight with Hyunjin? I told you about the whole thing. I have no reason to be salty. But I really wanted to join yesterday. Hyunjin was roasting Hobi yesterday. I too want to do that".

Tae snickered. " Are you serious now? What would your friends do if they found out?"

Jimin pouted. " That is why I kept quiet yesterday".

Jimin suddenly turned to Tae, startling him.

" Ahhh! One more thing! You were holding Yura's hand yesterday. What's going on?"

Tae scoffed remembering the mentioned fact.

" Silly! She dragged me from the library to there. Then I forgot we were holding hands. Don't overthink".

Jimin looked at him sceptically. Something is fishy. He knew Tae was hiding something. Because he has seen the way the other glancing at the hands and then tightening the grip in the hallway.

He really hope that his friend is not up to do something stupid. But what? Jimin couldn't pinpoint. Is Tae in love with Yura?

Even if he is, Jimin is not going to protest or anything. Then why should he hide it?

Then it clicked. Is it because Jimin dislikes Yura that Tae is hiding the relationship?

But Tae is still stuck in the whole scenario with Jae. Then what is happening now?

Jimin rubbed his neck trying to come up with a reliable possibility. Jimin was so lost that he didn't notice that the other was observing him.

Tae waited for Jimin to say something