20

" Are you going to read that whole book again?"Jimin asked his companion who seemed to be engrossed with the book in his hand, as he leaned back, his legs crossed on the couch.

Tae unexpectedly looked up from the book, shaking his head.

" Nope. I just read this book last week. So I remember everything vividly. And I also marked all the important details and dialogues since I was actually planning to base my review on this one but I changed it later. I just need to go through it once more. Then I'll start with the draft", he said as he started flipping through the pages again.

Jimin grinned widely hearing the words.

" You are my angel", he said, not wanting to keep his appreciation for himself.

Tae chuckled but kept his focus intact.

Jimin immediately sprang up from his seat and moved to the couch where the other was cooped up with his book and immediately wrapped his arms around him squeezing him tight.

Tae didn't respond but just let the other embrace him.

" Have you finished yours?", he asked without attempting to pull back.

Jimin shook his head as he leaned on to the others shoulders.

" Nope. I'm still working on it", he said with a smile.

" When I was told about all these things today morning I didn't think that I could complete at least one of them", he chuckled, squeezing the other more tightly.

" But see how lucky I am! Now I have the reference materials from two toppers to do my assignment!!"

Tae slapped his arm gently, slightly trying to pull out of the hug. " Stop being so dramatic and finish that fast", he urged. " Then we have to study maths".

Jimin's bright smile fell off instantly. " Tae", he called, his grip tightening. " I don't know how I could make it. It's two big lessons!!", he couldn't help but whine at his misery.

Tae sighed softly looking at his friend who had been fidgeting with his fingers. He was honestly getting angry now at whoever that has made the other such a nervous mess.

But he knows that what Jimin needs now is proper guidance which he could follow blindly. Tae knew very well that this is not the proper solution. He also knows that the blonde is actually responsible for everything happening right now. But that doesn't mean he has to pay the cost without no mercy.

He knew that Jimin had to be more responsible and careful. Of course Tae is surely going to give him a lecture about it.

But just not now, when the other is already so down. He would give him the much needed lecture later once they are over this ordeal.

" Chim", he called tentatively. " I promised. Right?", he began. " Just stop worrying too much and just follow what I'm saying. And don't even start with this below average thing. Because you clearly are not a below average student", Tae said sternly.

Jimin gulped nervously seeing how serious Tae appears now. He wanted to whine and throw a tantrum and maybe just give up. But seeing the piercing gaze fixed on him he didn't want to even open his mouth right now.

Tae saw no protests so continued.

" Stop trying to give up. It's too soon. Moreover, that girl has sent you a lot of practice sheets that could be useful for tomorrow's test. So stop worrying too much and try your best", he said feigning a bit more strictness, hoping that the other would just agree with him.