23

Tae tried his best to keep his strong aura as they descended the steps and reached the field.

He was nervous and was freaking out inside. Why? Because this stupid boy is stubbornly dragging him back to the place from where he has fled a while ago.

He tried to free his hand from the ravenette's grip but failed again.

" Jungkook, stop it. It's not funny!", Tae tried to stop the other, already feeling irritated and confused.

But the other paid no attention to his protests but continued with the trail.

Seeing he has no escape now, Tae looked ahead wanting to know how he should braze himself for the upcoming drama.

There were already at least ten people present there. The coach was still there with the team captain and a few players.

To his relief he saw Hyunjin and Sanha standing there busy in the conversation with the coach.

That is when Tae realised his position. His hand is still in the other's grip. And he has no idea what they are doing here.

But as they walked closer, the other people who were still unaware of their entry turned around in their direction.

All of them have mixed reactions. While the coach remained unaffected, all except Hyunjin were shocked while Hyunjin was seething.

Tae has no idea what is happening. But he was relieved when the ravenette released his hand as they stopped in front of the group.

Hyunjin looked at Jungkook, his jaw tightened. " What are you doing here? And why were you dragging my cousin along with you?", he asked, while clearly emphasizing my cousin and literally glaring at the unbothered ravenette.

But as he looked at Tae who was caressing his wrist which was already sporting a bruise, he was shocked. He lunged past everyone and grabbed the redhead's hand.

" What the hell is this?", he asked as he touched the bruise, and snapped his head towards the ravenette who now has a concerned look on his face as he fixed his gaze on the red haired boy not paying attention to the seething boy who was glaring at him.

" If you have anything against me, then settle it with me, not with him", Hyunjin snarled at the ravenette.

Jungkook scoffed irritatedly upon hearing the words. " I wasn't-" , he stopped himself from continuing as he shot an annoyed glance at the fuming blonde.

" Whatever!", he shrugged. " I dragged him because he won't come with me without force".

Hyunjin opened his mouth to start but Jungkook cut him before it. " Let me finish. And I brought him here, so he could give his try to join the team. And I hope you are not against it".

Tae looked at him shocked by the statement while Hyunjin looked really puzzled.

" But why would he want to join the team?"

Hyunjin looked at Tae raising his brow, silently asking for an explanation while Tae just shrugged without bothering to answer. He was clearly clueless and tensed about the whole situation.

And he was really mad at a certain ravenette who has now already found it interesting to drag him to wherever he wants to at whatever time or occasion.

While the cousins remained silent, Jungkook smirked, his gaze lingering around the rest.

" Because," he drawled, amusement playing in his tone.