12

Jimin was right. Taehyung was there on the rooftop.

The said boy was leaning on the rails looking at the sky. He was lost in his thoughts as his hair was bouncing in the breeze.

Jimin slowly made his way to the boy. But there is still no response.

Tae was still unaware of a presence next to him. Jimin frowned. What's this guy thinking about that he won't even notice him?

So he decided to interrupt him.

" What are you thinking about that you didn't even notice me?"

Tae turned around. " What are you doing here?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. " Why? Are you tired of me?"

Tae looked at him puzzled. He sat down.

" What are you talking about Silly! Why should I be tired of you?", he chuckled.

"What happened to you? Is it about our couple being lovey dovey in front of you?"

Jimin scoffed. " Don't ruin my mood. I Don't want to talk about them. I can't believe no one sees that there is something cooking between them!"

Tae smiled. " Have you ever noticed that before you saw it with your own eyes?"

Jimin didn't know what to say.

Tae chuckled. " That's it. They are hiding it well. You can see it because you knew it. But before that you also never noticed or paid attention to this. The same thing is happening with them. They are not gonna know it".

" Fine! We should leave the topic. But I am here not to talk about them".

" Is there something else that is bothering you?", Tae asked, leaning back on the railing.

" Kim Taehyung! How could you do this to me!", Jimin exclaimed, acting as if he was mad.

Taehyung looked up at him puzzled. Then he smiled. " C'mon chimchim! You're really bad at acting! Now tell me what it is?"

Jimin pouted." You don't have to degrade my acting skills! Well! But you are good at acting. You acted as if you didn't care about anything. But see you came third! You know what! I was shocked".

Tae frowned. " Chim, don't judge people when you know nothing about them. I am not skipping classes because I am a loser. But because I am a coward. I don't want to risk getting close with everyone. I am skipping classes to avoid those flirts. I don't want to be around too many people. And who told you that I don't care about my results? I do care because I don't want to let my Mom down".

Tae looked at Jimin and he could see that Jimin is now more confused.

So he continued. " I know you are confused. Don't think that I am bragging. But I am kind of a prodigy. I can study everything on my own. I just need the study materials. And Hyunjin gives me that. So skipping classes doesn't mean I don't study. Moreover my mom cares a lot about my results. So I don't want to make her sad".

Jimin snickered. " You are a Mama's boy! I didn't expect that!"

" Of course. I love her so much. I had been giving her a hard time for the past few months. So this is the least I can do for her", Tae said smiling.

" You called her?", Jimin asked as he sat down next to the redhead.

Tae shakes his head. " No. She called me. She doesn't need me to tell her everything. She has her own ways".