New Orderia

Welcome to New Orderia, a frozen nation on the continent of Antarctica that is allied with NATO, the year is 2198 and there are plenty of reasons to be afraid. First off New Orderia has achieved inter dimensional travel, the side effects have finally been noticed. Problem 2: war has broken out between NATO and China, the North Koreans are technically involved but they are really just shooting at South Korean fishermen. Problem 3 is equally bad, a civil war is raging in New Orderia where the government is handing it with brutality and the insurgency is bombing civilians. To say the least things aren't going well. This ignores the fact a nuclear war almost happened a few months prior.

The side effects mentioned had been believed to be radiation and the fact it is hard to figure out where you will end up. The occasional thing getting teleported between realities to the frozen wastes has occurred but still nothing to be afraid of. What is worrying is destabilization, the lead scientist has come up with a theory. Every reality in the multiverse has a stabilization rating. The more times things from other realities mingle the less stable they get. This version of Earth has encountered hundreds of different realities. 

There is no way to test this theory. At least that is what most people would think. The RCM(Reality Correction Ministry) came up with a plan. If we were were to go to a reality we hadn't even tampered with and forcefully destabilized it there would be an answer to the theory. The only question is how would you do that?

Fractured Dawn is the newest NO military project, its objective is to figure out how accurate the theory is and to test weapons in the process. How will they do that? By arming the worst people in another reality with the strongest weapons conceived by humanity. It had a few criteria: Humanity in this reality has to be detestable, the people of this reality have to be willing to mass murder each other, the population must be lower than it is in New Orderia's version of earth, and it needs to have humans in the first place for NO forces to blend in. 

Twenty realities fit the detestable and human criteria, population ruled out another 10. Mass murder left 4. The reality with the lowest population, 2 billion lower than New Orderia, was selected to be the testing ground. The only reason for humans being around is to have a definite target, something to kill and maim to test the strength of bombs, it isn't going to be good but the alternative is having reality break down around you. The fate of those killed by conventional weapons will be preferable to that of the final weapon dubbed "Daybreak".

Daybreak: The first(and last) destabilization bomb, it will be activated once after the maximum amount of damage by conventional weapons has been caused. This is to minimize suffering oddly enough.

The following is for anyone who hasn't read "The Other Side" which is the first part of this series. Most things here are mentioned in there at some point.

Cities:

New Orderlands: Captial of New Orderia, modeled after Midtown and up in Manhattan

Malask: city directly east of capital, they are literally touching. Moddeled after southern Manhattan

Ardonia: A shithole and the farthest north city in continental New Orderia, modeled after LA

Goalaria: Only city not in another reality, setting of a decent part of "The Other Side".

Rank: A few miles north of the capital, was hit by an asteroid once.

Frenya: Barely south of Ardonia, mostly east, hit by a tsunami once, and modeled after San Francisco.

Isla Numbar: Fucking gone, it was a tropical island chain but a volcano destroyed most of it, farthest north part of nation.

Dalnax: fell to the insurgency a few years(13) prior and hasn't been taken back due to low strategic importance. In the frozen wastes and I was evacuated 9 years prior to this story. Modeled after Chicago

Terms you might want to know:

NO: acronym for New Orderia, this will be heavily used

RCM: reality correction ministry, creators of IDTF and a part of NOID

NOID: New Orderian Intelligence Division, division assigned to intelligence gathering, counter terroism(with the help of SecDiv), secret policing, covert operations, and controls the RCM

IDTF: Inter Dimensional Task Force, has multiple groups in it with each composed of 110 men, split into 9 man teams with one dispatcher each. Each group specializes in something different ranging between rescue, containment, heavy combat, and defense.

NOLAV: Standard transport for all NO forces, closest comparison is a humvee.

Havoc: A military weapons and vehicle manufacturing company, they also make fire trucks and nukes.

CMC: A company that produces standard civilian and police vehicles.

NOSS: like USS or HMS, it is an identifier for New Orderian government ships.

NORD: New Orderian Rescue Divsion, exists for put out fires and save lives.

WFM: A part of NORD that specializes in wildfires.(Panorama station is the best out of all of them because it got two chapters)

Insurgency: The catch all term for any enemy of New Orderia that isn't its own nation. Individual parts don't like each other but their hatred of New Orderia unites them. The biggest is located on Earth in southern New Orderia, second is in the reality with Goalaria, third is in the northern half of New Orderia(mainly Ardonia)

SA virus: Zombies, literally zombies, has an airborne strain which is seen as a yellow gas. Protocol for containment is repeated napalm bombings in areas contaminated. Nukes do work against it.

That is your one introduction to this hell I have created. This story will mostly show the fucked up side of New Orderia so this is your warning to turn away.