Double Cross

Location: Secondary LOV Hideout, R-3

The LOV had stopped carrying out attacks themselves but the PLF(formerly MLA) was. Considering the LOV was in command of the PLF you can see why Lemore is mad. The solution is sending an agent to negotiate. By negotiate we mean threaten to kill Toga. There is one problem with that threat...

Agent: Listen up you fucks, we promised shit if the attacks stop, clearly they haven't, final chance.

Shigaraki: You really thought I would just do what you wanted? I am going to carry on sensei's legacy. I am not bowing down to a private army.

Agent: How about this? Himiko Toga, the bitch with a bomb in her neck, where is she?

Shigaraki: You really thought we would keep her around? She is being sedated now so we can execute her. Now that you know this you can die too.

The agent grabbed his radio and yelled a single order.

Agent: HT is marked friendly, secure HT! Broken arrow!

Radio: Broken Arrow confirmed. B-6 being sent to secure HT.

Shigaraki: What was that? What did you just do.

Agent: Fuck. You. Long live New Orderia!

Shigaraki heard the sound of jet engines and made a run for the exit. He got out the door when the entire building exploded and a CAS bomber flew over. The bomber turned around and strafed the entire area with the 20mm gun before flying off. Shigaraki ran as he heard NO forces arriving in LAVs. He saw soldiers get out and start searching the area for any trace of him. The soldiers also were searching the rubble for their dead agent and anything else important.

Location: Hospital under LOV control, with IDTF Beta 6

Commander: We are going fast and loud, A-11 is coming with us for fire support and we have the 1st Fractured Dawn surrounding the hospital. Local PD is aware of this and evacuations are underway. Assume everything is a threat but watch your fire. We go in, secure HT, and run to the roof.

The team entered while other units breached and began to move to the fourth floor where Toga was supposedly held. Beta 6 moved up waving out civilians that they passed while moving to the target. They got to the door and took out a gas grenade. The door was breached by a part of the Havoc raid unit using a sledgehammer and on of the IDTF operators tossed in the grenade. BW-212 was dispersed into the room and the soldiers entered. Toga was strapped to a hospital bed with a doctor nearby. The doctor ran and grabbed a handgun only to be shot repeatedly. 

The soldiers cut Toga out of the restraints and carried her to a roof where a black NO helicopter was landing. The IDTF team entered while the rest of the building was cleared. The helicopter flew towards A Site.

Toga awoke in a room similar to where she saw before being sedated. What was odd was the temperature. Then she realized where she was. In her sleep NO forces transported her to Malask Presbyterian Hospital again but this time there were agents watching her.

Toga: What happened? Don't tell me the bomb is going to go off.

The agents were silent until one took out a radio.

Agent: HT is awake, requesting Lemore.

Radio: Lemore here, I'll arrive in 5 minutes.

A few minutes later Lemore was in the hospital room and Togs was panicking because the last time she saw him she got a bomb implanted in her neck.

Lemore: Congratulations, you were betrayed by the League. They tried to execute you and they got one of my men killed. We have a common goal now of taking them down, are you in?

Toga: Do I have a choice or will the bomb go off.

Lemore: Actually you do, we can release you into R-3 without helping you get revenge. Or you can get revenge and then be released into R-3. Your choice.

Toga: Why did they try to kill me? I was promised freedoms and that I would be allowed to do what I want.

Lemore: You couldn't kill everyone they wanted and were a risk to them, if they attacked us, we could detonate the bomb. Which was removed four hours ago by the way, you aren't acting as leverage anymore so we don't need you to be our living C4 charge. There is a third option that is the worst for you but could be best later on. We hospitalize you indefinitely for mental health treatment, as long as it would take. If that is what you want you would be moved to an asylum and would receive treatment for your mental health issues. I doubt that is what you want but it is an option. I will return in a few days for your answer, until then you cannot leave this room.

Toga: On question, why this hospital again?

Lemore: It was the funniest choice so we picked it. Well I didn't. Ventuas, James, Jorge, Richards, Kelly and Alcos probably got together and came up with it while messing around. I can narrow that down more by excluding Alcos, because he can't talk, and Ventuas, because he is disciplined and would not joke about this.

Lemore left and Toga went back to sleep. Meanwhile NO forces were making the PLF their bitch with 500 pound bombs.

It had been non stop bombing and raids since Shigaraki backstabbed Havoc and every NO soldier, agent, commander, and pilot wanted to get revenge. In their eyes you don't fuck with the people who just want to relax and test bombs. Lemore basically said all bets were off and whoever saw a PLF member could use force. Even going to a few rallies and the Havoc raid units(there are three of now, each with 27 men) would kick down your door and drag you into a police car for conspiracy to commit terrorism. The policy also changed to "don't negotiate with terrorists" which was the normal NO policy but in R-3 it was ignored for the greater good. Not anymore, now terrorist get 18000 pounds of sadness in the form of napalm and 20mm HE.