Stranded

Location: Off the coast of Japan, R-3

Three NO helicopters flew in formation over the ocean with soldiers and heroes in the back. Below them waves crashed and rain poured down as a hurricane went over.

Captain: Shut your asses up and listen! We have a metric fuck ton of drugs on a boat, UAV put it in our general vicinity. Unfortunately it is following the storm inland so we need to move fast before the hurricane makes landfall and blocks things in our way on the ground. Expect casualties, and kill any SOB that has a weapon.

The heroes nodded and the did a few final checks on their rifles. The wind was drowning out the helicopter engines so at the very least they wouldn't be spotted. One of the pilots noticed the boat and the helicopters flew over. After validating that was their target the lead helicopter turned on a loudspeaker.

Captain: This is the Havoc Corporation operating under the authority of the Hero Commission and the Coast Guard! You have one chance to stop this boat before we use force!

The smugglers heard this and did what a reasonable person who is high on crack would do: fucking ran for it. In response the helicopter door gunners set up their 50 cals. R the helicopters targeted the engines causing the boat to stop and smoke from the rear allowing for the soldiers and heroes to fast rope down.

Once on the boat chaos ensued, the heroes handled people using their quirks while the soldiers helped where they could. The aforementioned chaos was when a smuggler injected himself with 4 needles at once and used his other hand to jab down the plunger.

Soldier: Halt or you will be fired upon!

Soldiers lined up and pointed rifles at the villain while the heroes ran over. The smuggler didn't follow the order and charged the line of soldiers. Gunfire erupted as the soldiers tried to stop the attacker and when that didn't work they dove out of the way seconds before the villain jumped at them. The villain now ran at a hero and pushed him off the railing. Two soldiers grabbed a life preserver and tossed it at the hero who grabbed it and held on. The other troops shot whenever they could and were slowly whittling down the drugged up maniac.

After the soldiers emptied their magazines and the heroes had punched the villain a surprising amount of times the fight was over and the ship was clear. The soldiers began to wave in the helicopters to secure the drugs when the wind picked up. The larger waves pushed the boat around and chased water to rush over the decks. The soldiers and heroes dragged in the detained criminals and the hero who was thrown overboard was actually holding onto a railing after the ship was pushed towards him. Two soldiers ran out and pulled him onboard before sprinting back towards the door. During this sprint the sound of metal snapping sounded over the wind.

NO helicopters are built for extreme weather, coming from a frozen continent and all, but they were not meant for the full force of a category 5 hurricane. As a result this helicopter has had its tail snap 45 degrees to the right and is spiraling out of control. The helicopter crashed on the rear deck and slid into the rear of the accommodation(the part of the ship that has the cabins, cafeteria, and medical bay). Fuel spilled over the deck and ignited.

Radio: Be advised, a helicopter has gone down and we are backing off. You are on your own.

The heroes exited the ship and moved towards the burning wreck where one of the side doors was being pulled open by an injured door gunner. The heroes helped him get the door open and he fell out pulling an injured pilot with him. A few soldiers ran out and got their injured men to safety while the heroes rescued the pilots. One hero entered and used her quirk to push away the smoke before using it again to lift out the injured men. The hero hopped out of the wreck as another wave hit and the ship tilted causing the helicopter to slide off the deck and into the sea.