Small Dosage of Destruction

Location: R-3

Lemore was not having it. He had dead soldiers, agent, and destroyed equipment, he also had a list of names. Each of those names had an address, and each address a door that was about to be blow open with breaching charges.

After the PLF disregarded the treaty NO high command said all restrictions were off. Lemore had a black check, if he asked for a nuke he could probably get it at this point. So far Lemore called for the entirety of IDTF Alpha (131 personnel: 99 combat, 31 support, 1 overseer). A reminder that a single alpha team(9 men) is meant to take out an army, Lemore asked for 11 of these teams at once. Lemore also called in the 1st CAS because Pharaoh loves dropping 100 pound bombs on insurgents. 

Now back to the raid:

The IDTF soldiers stacked up on the door to a 2 story warehouse and planted a charge. When it detonated a soldier in NOCEVA gear(imagine a space suit but made to withstand being shot upon the chest with an anti material rifle)with a 50 cal machine gun walked in and was hit with everything the villains had. 212 was not deployed for intimidation purposes because being useless despite having your quirk is a easy was to destroy your morale. The soldier waited for the smoke to clear and the villains panicked when they realized all they did was put ash on the suit. The soldier just aimed the gun at the catwalk and opened fire.

Rounds cut through any villain not behind 4 inches of steel as the rest of the team moved in. They split into groups of 3 and began to clear the warehouse. The NOCEVA soldier was the commander of the team and the point man because he was a bullet sponge. Him and 2 soldiers moved down a narrow and dark hallway when an explosion erupted from beside them. The rear two soldiers were dazed but mostly uninjured. The commander turned to confront the threat but another explosion knocked the machine gun away. He was then punched in the face leading to a crack as the villain's wrist broke on impact. The commander pulled out his secondary weapon, a shotgun, and fired a dragon's breath shell into the villain leading to screams of pain as he died from the many holes and the fire burning inside of his body. The commander kicked the body to the side as he racked another shell he began to walk towards his machine gun when another villain ran at him from behind.

The villain jumped onto the back of the commander who spun around and tried to crush the villain in between the armor and a wall. After doing that he turned around and fire a shotgun blast into the villain setting the wall of fire. He went over and grabbed his shotgun before regrouping with his men. The soldiers met outside as the police and fire department arrived. The team handed over any captured villains and passed the dead bodies over to the arriving paramedics.

Location: R-1 

The insurgency has infiltrated every aspect of New Orderian life, very few places are safe from the insurgent threat. These include the hospitals. A nurse who supported the insurgency had noticed how interested the New Orderian government was with a certain blonde haired, yellow eyed girl. The nurse decided to steal samples of blood and deliver them to the insurgency along with copies of whatever documents they had on the patient Himiko Toga. The insurgents decided that something was up with her considering the KD she had was labeled C-1, which has never been seen before.

NO IDs have 6 possible setups. A-2 is New Orderian citizens from R-1, these are the majority of the population. A-1 is for New Orderian citizens from R-1 allowed to go to another dimension, these are the third largest group. B-2 is the second largest group and is New Orderian citizens(must be humans or human passing)from other realities not permitted to head to R-1. B-1 is the B equivalent of A-1, it allows the person to travel realities. C-2 is for non humans or those who are human but have something about them that cannot be shown to the public. C-1 is similar to C-2 but can travel realities. C-1 citizens are banned from reproducing with anyone not from their reality without government permission. Toga was given C-1 because she is human but the fact she has a quirk made her one of the non humans from the C class. Anyone with quirks is given C because the New Orderian government recognizes the holders of quirks to be non human.

The insurgency used some supporters in the scientific field to find what was so special about the sample and when they found out it was a massive genetic mutation the insurgency went wild. They began to hack NO records and copy anything with a similar mutation and when they compiled all of it they created a chemical weapon. They didn't know what it would do but it would be a problem if the Reality Correction Ministry were the ones preventing it from getting out.

The insurgency decided that based on the stolen files it would be best to deploy the chemical into Briling County. Briling was a series of small towns surrounded by pine forests. There is always a layer of snow on the ground and there is a relatively high population but low military presence. The insurgency picked Briling because NOID will not immediately be there to handle the chemical and if the chemical alters genetics then it would go unnoticed until the effects have already occurred. On the off chance the government does notice the insurgents they wouldn't be able to detect the chemical because it is not on any database.

The moment of truth arose and the insurgency prepared to deploy the chemical. A crop duster from Orange County(much warmer climate that is better for farming) was stolen and moved in secret to a makeshift airfield near Briling. The plane somehow managed to get off the ground and it flew towards the densest part of the county. When it flew over it released the chemical into the air. The BCPD saw this and flipped their shit, not at the gas but at the low flying plane that came from god knows where. Fighters from the nearest airbase were scrambled to figure out why a fucking crop duster was in a place surrounded by ice.

When the fighters arrived they had to fly at very low speeds to not overshoot the crop duster. He first few attempts to radio to the crop duster failed but the third one received an answer.

Pilot: This is the New Orderian Recon Division, Prince 2-1 to crop duster, identify yourself.

Radio: Fuck you.

Pilot: Prince 2-1 to crop duster, identify yourself or you will be taken down.

Radio: Fuck New Orderia 1 to Prince 2-1, go fuck yourself. 

Pilot: Proceed to Briling regional airport immediately or you will be fired upon.

Radio: Fuck you, I'm not going to prison, I'm sure as shit not going down without a few civilians.

The crop duster dived down and the fighters realized that it was on a collision course for a school.

Pilot: Prince 2-1 to dispatch, alert all Briling schools of a plane heading for a school. We are unable to identify which one. We will be firing on the aircraft in hopes to take it out before impact.

Radio: Affirmative, BCPD has been alerted. Fire at will.

Pilot: Guns, guns, guns.

The fighter opened fire on the crop duster causing it to burst into flames but it didn't stop the trajectory. The plane crashed into the roof of the school and fire shot into the air as the fuel ignited. The BCPD had already been responding to all schools and the first patrol cars arrived within seconds. The school had not been evacuated and the officers decided to run into the burning building before the fire department arrived.

So the entire BCFD went to a school along with any NOID, and military forces. Now let's go over some problems. The entire investigative unit is looking at a plane crash. The entire hazardous materials unit is looking at a plane crash. More people are being brought into Briling to handle the plane crash. How is this a problem? Nobody is looking for the chemical agent, in fact they don't even realize there is one. Soldiers and agents are arriving without CBRN gear and are walking around a contaminated county. 

The fire department eventually gets the fire out and the death toll is counted at 9 with 51 injuries. Afterwards NOID agents investigate the crash and confirm it to be a terrorist act. Aircraft are grounded across the nation and the wreck is sent to a nearby military base for investigation. Nobody thought to check for the chemical.