A Failed Counterattack

Location: 5 blocks from LOV hideout, with IDTF B-11 and A-6

The normal NO military soldiers are good at their jobs, Fractured Dawn companies are even better trained, the IDTF surpasses them all. IDTF teams are deployed in the worst situations, IDTF E-11 singlehandedly secured an entire research base after the attackers killed everyone inside and every other unit sent in. So for two IDTF teams to be heading to the same location something is very wrong.

Beta: SRA, rescue unit, sent to provide aid and evacuate personnel form dangerous environments.

Alpha: Sentinels, heavy combat unit, sent to obliterate enemy forces.

Alpha 6 had been sent in with an APC, said APC had a 20mm auto-cannon mounted to the roof. The commander of the team would be wearing a NOCEVA suit, this is a mix between a space suit and EOD gear. Fully pressurized, bulletproof, it would make him a bullet sponge. He would also carry a 50 caliber machine gun and a 12 gauge shotgun. 

The convoy was escorted by local police vehicles with heroes following. The heroes would break in first and the APC would back in through a wall, when the rear door opened the commander would yell a singular order to freeze and any attempt to disobey that order would result in every IDTF agent unloading their weapons into any villain there. Meanwhile Beta would follow in on foot and secure the kidnapped student.

The plan began and the door dropped. The soldiers got out and barked orders which were followed as heroes restrained the villains. Everything was going well until the villains were teleported out. Reports immediately came through about chaos at the other raid and the IDTF team prepared to go to that when what could only be described as monsters(nomus) arrived. The soldiers, cops, and heroes fought back as best they could. Unfortunately the police officers were taking heavy losses, NO forces managed to hold the line but without the police that wouldn't last long.

Now remember the 20mm gun mounted to the APC? That gun unloaded into the nomus which had the desired effects of obliterating them. When the heroes said they could handle it the NO forces pulled off and headed to the other raid site. On the way there was what felt like an earthquake and buildings collapsed on the horizon. Sirens echoed as everything converged on what every the fuck caused that explosion. 

As the IDTF vehicles arrived B-11 called for backup from any NO forces in the region before the convoy stopped. The debris had made it impossible for them to continue by vehicle. Alpha started jogging towards the epicenter while Beta(plus the APC crew from Alpha) started to look for survivors.

News helicopters circled above and reports of a fight between the number one hero and some villain came over the radio. Beta 11 was preparing to move in to fight(it may be a rescue unit but they are still armed to the teeth) when they heard a call for help.

Civilian: Help! Get us out of here!

The soldiers ran over and used broken pieces of steel to prop up a collapsed part of an apartment. Two more climbed into the hole and secured the civilians inside before dragging them out. 

Civilian 2: Who are you guys?

Soldier: We are just some rescue workers, and right now we need to get you all out of here. 11-4, grab a flare and signal for one of those helicopters to come over, try and clear a space for it to land.

The soldier grabbed a flare and waved over a news helicopter. When the helicopter focused on them the soldier motioned for it to land in between four flares. The helicopter did so and the soldiers ordered the crew to fly the civilians to the second nearest hospital(the first was already going to be overwhelmed with victims). The helicopter crew obeyed the order reluctantly while NO transport helicopters flew over with spotlights shining down on the rubble. Two attack helicopters followed and went straight towards the fight. More explosions were heard as the fight continued and a few bursts of gunfire sounded. 

Radio: Hunter 1-2, mayday, mayday, we have been hit by an unknown projectile. Tail seems to have snapped off.

At the fight the attack helicopters had attempted to aid All Might. This was met with AFO(All For One) attacking the helicopters. One helicopter avoided it but the second had been hit in the rear. The tail bent off and the helicopter went into a spiral with flames shooting out of the engine.

Immediately All Might jumped over and caught the burning wreck before it could explode on the ground and broke the canopy open for the pilot and gunner to escape. The two ran for cover while the hero went back to fighting AFO. The helicopter crew saw two injured civilians and performed a fireman's carry to get them into cover as well.

The other helicopter turned on a loudspeaker and gave a short bit of instructions.

Loudspeaker: All Might, Duck

All Might was confused until he saw the attack helicopter coming around for a strafing run. He ducked down as every rocket, bullet, and missile was fired at the villain. All Might had already taken a fucking beating and this attack was enough time for him to catch his breath. When the smoke cleared he ran forwards and to put it simply beat the shit out of AFO.

The helicopter circled with a spotlight shining on the hero as news helicopters pointed cameras. I'm going to cut it short and say the shit here played out as normal in the show with NO military forces helping dig people out of the rubble. Over the next day more NO forces arrived to aid in the rescue efforts and firefighting crews from nearby Havoc sites were airlifted in with their fire trucks to help. Local firefighters had come in from across the city to help the heroes with rescue efforts as well.

NO firefighter: So is it weird that heroes are the ones doing all the rescue work despite being trained to fight?

Japanese firefighter: I guess, but they did get licensed to use quirks and we didn't.

NO firefighter: Still, I feel like they handle to much. Maybe they should have alternate types of classes for heroes who want to do rescue and heroes who want to fight.

Japanese: Like firefighting and police courses from 80 years ago?

NO firefighter: It would be better.

The two firefighters talked before getting up and going back to digging for survivors. Once again a problem with NO forces revealing themselves arose. Now the civilians knew there was a little more than just security forces for Havoc. Reason: Security teams usually don't have attack helicopters with military style paint jobs. Coverups were made saying the helicopters were hastily gotten together and were meant to be display vehicles for buyers. The claim was: The test pilots heard what was going on and got into their helicopters, which were quickly armed with the weapons meant to be sold, and were sent into the fight to provide support. This was a lie but enough to not have the news want to learn more.

NO forces suffered no losses in the battle, hostiles had 25 losses, complete victory. NO high command used this as propaganda within the Fractured Dawn facilities.