Into Anarchy

NO city trivia: Ardonia

Ardonia is based off of Los Angeles except flipped. The ocean is northeast(LA's beach is the westernmost part of the city) and the poorer area is north Ardonia(as opposed to south LA). The city has 3 emergency departments: APD which is the police, AFD which is the fire department , and ASD which is the sheriff's department. All departments have the paint jobs of their LA counterparts, the AFD uses LA city fire, not county for the paint job inspiration. 

Location: Ardonia, New Orderia, R-1

A New Orderian flag waved on the beach. Nearby a lone police car was parked with two officers inside looking over the water.

Officer: Hey Yankon, as much as I love doing nothing when are we going to actually go on patrol.

Yankon: Well Vic, how about we go and take a nice long walk through the "low income area", I am sure that would be more exciting.

A lady ran over to the officers screaming about a fucking murder happening down the beach the officers got out of the car and radioed to dispatch asking for additional units. They sprinted down the beach where they saw a life guard dragging a bleeding person away from a group of people covered in blood. 

Vic: APD freeze!

The officers pulled their guns on the people covered in blood who were approaching slowly. The life guard was trying to perform CPR behind the officers and then the victim went into a coughing fit. The officers were prepared to call EMS when they heard a crunch followed by screaming behind them.

Yankon turned to see the life guard bleeding from the shoulder and the previously critical victim standing up and approaching the cops in the same way the suspects were. The other patrol cars arrived and the officers tried to go for the life guard to get him to safety. While they were running to him he stood up after coughing up blood and began to behave oddly. The officers decided that they were no match for 10 maniacs covered in blood so they ran for the line of cops.

Vic: Call SWAT fucking now! Get ambulances as well! Multiple violent individuals!

Radio: Be advised, AFD reports assault on paramedics a block east of your position. Multiple reports of violent individuals in your area. ASD reports rioters outside of the courthouse west of you.

The officers all group together and grabbed shotguns from there cars and aimed it at the growing mob of maniacs. They were hoping the backup would arrive soon but considering the insane amount of similar incidents happening at once it was unlikely help would arrive. The sound of distant gunfire erupted and the radio went apeshit.

Radio: Captain Bonaventure to all units, at this point in time lethal force is recommended against all suspicious individuals regardless of if they are armed or not. DCM believes there is a rage virus spreading in the city. The virus is named SA-5 and is not fully understood yet. It is transmitted through fluid exchange and takes control of the mind. Put it simply: you are fighting zombies.

Vic: What do we do?

Yankon: You heard the man. Open fire!

The officers shot into the horde as the air raid sirens turned on across the city. The cops tried to hold the line but as he horde got closer they were forced to run. The officers jogged down the street and passed cars covered in blood and ignored the screams of the innocent. Above them an APD helicopter circled with the spotlight shining down on a nearby block. Because they didn't have anywhere else to go they ran for the spotlight.

When they reached the block they watched in horror as corpses of APD officers in riot gear began to stand up. The street was filled with both the dead and the living dead with fires raging in wrecked vehicles. The officers turned for a way out when there was a shriek from behind them. An officer was tackled and pinned to the ground by a zombie that appeared to have pulled off it's own skin.