Holdout

Location: Havoc A Site, R-3

Delvo expected the soldiers to arrest Lemore, by all means they should have. They had orders directly from the National Security Council to follow Delvo's command when it came to making an arrest. But because of Lemore getting in contact with the captains beforehand the army knew the truth and instead did nothing.

Delvo: You fucking morons! Arrest him or I will have you shot!

Lemore: Lower Director Delvo, alias Ivan Wilco, you are being placed under arrest by order of the New Orderian Army. All NOID agents are to stand down immediately or you will be seen as a hostile. I do not expect you to aid me, but you should not aid him.

The agents stood still and it became obvious they were under Delvo's control, not the government's. The soldiers all raised their rifles towards Delvo who realized things were over. He turned his head towards one of his agents(from here on out called ONI) and gave an order.

Delvo: Plan B.

The ONI agent nodded and they all raised their rifles. Delvo yelled orders into his radio while the two groups opened fire on one another. It was carnage, there was minimal cover and everyone was feet apart. The agents were killed off and the soldiers got into position while Lemore barked orders to block off the GATE, surround the facility, and get someone to R-1 to advise command of the situation. Delvo did the same thing.

Two unarmed men, one in a black suit with an ONI patch and the other in a military uniform without the armor or jacket sprinted down a hallway. Behind them soldiers and agents fought each other. Some NOID and RCM agents not loyal to Delvo put on armor from the Army while some soldiers who turned traitor carved ONI logos onto their helmets and put patches on their vests. The two messengers kept trying to hold each other back while they ran for the portal, which was under control of men that nobody knew the allegiance of.

The agent got in the room first and slammed the door shut on the soldier's face. He turned and looked at nine agents standing in full ballistic gear. He began to celebrate when he realized something, they didn't have the ONI patch. The agents' uniforms also said what unit they were from, IDTF TAU 8. This wasn't normal. The messenger started to back towards the door while an IDTF soldier cracked his knuckles, the metal parts of his gloves glinting in the artificial light. With one punch the agent was on the ground and two soldiers opened the door for the soldier.

Soldier: Why help us?

IDTF soldier: Delvo is an ass, and we were here to help with CT ops. Delvo had us stay here and when we heard the comms we realized something was off. The fact that agent panicked when he saw me in my NOID standard uniform implies that he is the traitor. 

The IDTF unit got into position behind the door and prepared to defend the portal from the ONI agents. The soldier thanked them and jumped through.

Location: Fractured Dawn Site, R-1

The soldier rolled as he landed, RCM agents entered the room and decon teams hosed him down,

Agent: What the fuck happened?

Soldier: Delvo went rogue, most of his men did as well. ONI logo is the enemy. Delvo orchestrated the SA attack.

Agent: Get the NSC on the line. Move!

Two agents ran down out of the room and got contact with Ventuas, who got in contact with the capital, which made the executive choice to fuck Delvo up. More military forces would deploy to R-3 to stop Delvo and his men. The time that would take is 3 hours.

Back in R-3:

All hell had broken loose. The army had the numerical advantage but they had to fight their way inside. The ONI agents just had to sit down, wait, kill a squad, move, and repeat. Soldiers eventually breached the final holdouts in the building and the firefight escalated. Lemore told the soldiers to destroy anything that Delvo was trying to use, considering that until command sent a technician over to the control room(which was under Delvo's control) Delvo could do whatever he wanted with base's weapons. Soldiers already stopped an SRBM from launching so Delvo was willing to kill everyone for this.