Kuroo Tetsurou || Sirius's Heart

|| I sing because I'm lonely
I close my eyes because I want to listen
I check the winds
Because I want to feel you just a little closer ||

Rolling down your sleeves, you embraced the feeling of the cold breeze on your skin. Your parents would always nag at you for staying out at such a late hour, but it became a habit, a routine. Yes, it was dangerous to be outside at night, but you promised them that you would be careful.

The green hill you sat upon, now covered in a thin layer of white, was not too far from home. "The stars will watch over you," it was a silly thought of course, but you believed it.

|| To you who became light
Wait for me until I can soar through space
You who became light
I wonder if your heart flickers ||

~
"(F/n), look," he raised his arm to point towards the sky.

Tilting your head up, you looked at the sprinkles of light that illuminated the darkness that loomed over the both of you, "what about it?"

He gently grabbed your wrist and shifted himself behind you. Looking over your shoulder, he lifted your arm and used your hand to draw out a constellation, "see that? It's a constellation, Orion. It's mostly visible in the winter, in the northern hemisphere. Actually it's  one of my favorite constellations."

You leaned back against his chest to warm yourself up a bit more, "aren't all the constellations one of your favorites?" You laughed when he poked your sides after your snarky remark.

"Then I like this particular constellation, because of that star right there. If you draw a line through Orion's Belt... all the way over here, you'll see Sirius."

"Wow, you could really see it, I thought it was a planet."

"Nope, but it's the brightest star in the night sky."
~

|| I sing because I'm sad
I close my eyes because I want to cry
I check the winds
Because I want to meet you just a little sooner ||

You recalled that distant memory from your mind. The moment rolled through your thoughts and made your heart feel so full. The winter would not extinguish the warmth that grew in your chest.

Whenever Kuroo got the chance, he would take you on a short camping trip during the winter just to stargaze. And every time, he would point out the same star in the sky. It didn't take long for the spectacle to become your favorite as well.

If only the winter winds could sweep you up and send you to where he was. Telling yourself to cry no more, you made a promise to yourself that you wouldn't beg the universe to return him to you, but rather hope you'll go to him in time.

|| To you who became light
Wait for me until I can reach the skies
You who became light
I wonder if your heart will never freeze over ||

Pulling out your phone from the pocket of your jacket, you began to flash your light back at that gleaming star in the sky.

..  .-..  ---  ...- .  -.--  ---  ..-

In hopes that the star was flickering back at you, but it was too bright for the naked eye to see.

..  .-..  ---  ...- .  -.--  ---  ..-

~
"Hey, quit it," you clicked your tongue, covering the flashlight from his phone with your hand. I cant study if you're trying to blind me.

"Sorry, just sending you a quick reminder," he smiled, resuming to whatever he was reading on his device again. 
~

|| To you who became light
Wait for me until we can meet in space
You who became light
I wonder if your heart glows red ||

"Can you hear me? See me? I wonder every night if that's the case. I can see you shimmer in the sky, but I can't see a message. Now I know what you were trying to tell me. Oh, I already knew of course, but I can't seem to remember your voice all so clearly anymore. Has it been that long, Tetsurou? Every winter night, I'll send you the same message."

..  .-..  ---  ...- .  -.--  ---  ..-

Tracing your numb fingers across the cold stone, engraving the name 'Kuroo Tetsurou', You finally stood up, patting away the snow that clung onto your jacket. Your parents would worry if you stayed out too long. Sparing one last glance at Sirius, you smiled before descending down the hill.

"You were the Sirius in my life. Too far to reach yet you shone the brightest."

|| To you who became light
Wait for me until I can soar through space
You who became light
I wonder if your heart flickers ||

A/n

シリウスの心臓
by Isekai Joucho

"Sirius's Heart" (Eng. Translation)

..  .-..  ---  ...- .  -.--  ---  ..-
(ILOVEYOU)
morse code translation

You see, I didn't plan on Kuroo's demise in this story. I was actually planning to make a fluff fic, but after reading the lyrics a couple times, this song is incredibly sad.
I'm not sorry for making another Kuroo one shot, he's been on my mind for no apparent reason at all lately.

This one shot book is a mess too, i was thinking that maybe i'll edit the older chapters since some of them aren't my favorite, but I don't think I'll have the time for that so just bare with it, I'm so sorry lol.

Not sure how long I'll continue this book, but in the meantime it's seems that I still have an ounce of motivation; so see you next time, maybe!
love u, stay safe