Iwaizumi Hajime || Quarantine

Cringing at the bright light that seeped through the blinds, you settled onto your back. Stretching out your limbs, you kicked the larger body sleeping on the other side of the large bed next to you.

You sighed deeply while curling up against his back under the soft duvet covers.

"You're awake," he yawned deeply before turning around to face you.

"Mornin'," you slurred as you felt yourself doze off once more.

"Oi, wake up, you slept in long enough," he brushed the stray hairs out of your face and tucked it behind your ear.

"No."

He grabbed the blankets and threw it off of you, stripping you away from the comfortable warmth. Slumping his body over yours, he moved his hands onto the sides of your torso and began to tickle you. 

"H-Hajime! Stop! O-Okay! I'm up!" You bursted out into a laughing fit as you attempted to push his shoulders away from you.

"Good morning," he grinned, "Man! I'm hungry!"

"I want to sleep longer," you whined.

"Nope," he tossed your arms over his shoulders and dragged you out of bed, "Let's do something today."

"Like what? We're quarantined. It's like the best time to sleep," you hopped to your feet and ruffled your hair.

"Don't know, we'll figure it out."

You were shoulder to shoulder staring blankly at the bathroom mirror as you brushed your teeth with him.

Your thoughts were interrupted when Iwaizumi elbowed you playfully making you stumble over to the side. He laughed loudly as you attempted push him over, but failing miserably in the process.

"You're hair's a mess, (F/n)," he commented as he helped you brush out your bed head.

You rolled your eyes and proceeded to wash your face.

"Hmm~ What should we do today..." you fell back onto the large mattress while your boyfriend fell next to you.

"We should do some cleaning," he sighed.

"Don't wanna."

"That wasn't a question."

"Fine, only a little," you groaned.

He helped you remove the bed sheets from the mattress and stuff it into the washing machine.

"What should we eat?"

"How about omurice?"

"You'll have to help me then," you pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I know, you'll probably cut your finger off if I'm not around," he teased wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"Oh shut up, I'm not that bad."

"Really? So I'm guessing your not counting the time you burned instant ramen?"

"Oh come on!"

~

"(F/n)! Can you help me out here!"

"What is it?" you waltzed into the bedroom where you spotted your boyfriend struggling to put on the fitted sheets onto the bed, "oh, this corner fell off."

"OI! I called you to help me not make fun of me!"

"All that muscle, but you can't even make the bed. Gosh Hajime, is all this staying inside making you soft?" you giggled.