Miya Atsumu || Lacuna

His curtains lifted into the air as it met with with the morning breeze that rushed through the open window. He watched the thin fabric fall back into its original state only to be swept up in the wind again.

He had considered spending the entire day staying inside, but if it weren't for his twin's constant nagging he'd have to get out of the house once and awhile.

~
"What did you dream about?" You mumbled softly into his chest.

Running his hand through your messy hair, he wrapped his arms around your figure and subconsciously found himself breathing at the same slow pace as you were. You were so warm.

"Mm.. I think I remember someone kicking me," He chuckled.

"Yeah? That's funny, 'cause I think I remember kicking someone in my dream," you pinched him lightly.
~

Atsumu always thought that the dreams he used to have were always so bizarre and meaningless, but he missed dreaming. Now he could only remember the moment he closes his eyes till the moment they opened again.

~
"I feel like I remember just watching the waves on a beach," he sighed, "pretty boring."

"Oh! I read that when you dream of waves it indicates future events coming your way whether they're good or bad. The last time I had a dream like that, was right before I met you!"

"Thats just coincidence."

"Yeah, yeah! Wanna hear about my dream?" you looked up at him as you shook with excitement.

"This'll be long... Go ahead, I'll hear it."
~

"Won't you tell me what you dreamed about one more time...?" He mumbled to the empty space beside him.

The mornings were cold. Were they always this cold? He couldn't really remember at this point. Dragging himself out of bed, he furrowed his eyebrows at the mirror.

"God, do I always look this bad in the mornings..?"

~
"My face is always so puffy when I wake up!" you complained as you massaged your face with your hands.

Leaning over your shoulder, he squinted at your reflection, "what do you mean? You look fine to me. Same cute face, it's not like you morphed into a lizard."

"A lizard? Where'd you even get that from?" your laughter filled the room.

He'd always look at you. Not really giving himself a chance to look at his own reflection.
~

"Mornin'," Atsumu slumped into the couch in front of the television.

"You're up late. Anyways, I made you breakfast, I left it in the fridge so go heat it up. I need to head out, see ya," Osamu fixed his cap and headed out the door.

"'Kay, bye."

If it weren't for the fact that his brother was usually around, Atsumu would often skip his meals.

Especially when someone else was no longer around anymore to remind him. 

~
"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" you scolded him.