Sugawara Koushi || Flower Fields

You and your fiancé were already stressing over wedding preparations over the last couple of months. Sugawara decided that it was best if you and him took a break and enjoy yourselves for a few days.

He took you to a nearby flower field to visit for a bit. And of course, you were thrilled.

"Koushi, look! I've never seen these before!" You ran through the small trail and kneeled down to touch the delicate petals of the flowers.

"Slow down, I can't catch up to you if your always running," he complained trying to catch his breath.

"But there's so much too look at!" You turned towards him and smiled brightly.

He felt his heart almost leap out of his chest. You're smile will never fail to bring him sheer bliss. He smiled softly and knelt down beside you.

"I've never seen these either."

"They're so pretty, right?" You giggled before raising to your feet, "hey, stay here for a bit I'll be right back! Don't you dare move!"

"(F/n)–" You ran down the pathway before he could protest. He sighed and watched you from afar as you sat down on the floor and began to make something.

'I can't wait to officially call this dork mine forever.' He thought making him blush at the thought. He stared down at his hand and smiled. Knowing that soon, a ring will be placed onto his finger by the woman he loved so dearly.

"Koushi! Come here!" You waved to him hysterically trying to get his attention.

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" He jogged his way over into your direction, "What's wrong?"

"Close your eyes!"

He shut his eyes as he felt you place something onto the top of his head.

"Okay, you can open them now," you laughed as you admire the piece of artwork you had created, "my heart is going to explode!"

"A flower crown?" He felt the flowers on the top of his head, "I think I'll like it better if they were on your head."

He gently placed the crown on your head which was slightly too big but it managed to stay on your head

You looked perfect. You always looked perfect in his eyes.

"So? Does it look good?"

"I–I Um–.."

"What?! It looks bad doesn't it!" You were about to remove it until he grabbed your hand to stop you.

"No! It looks amazing! It kinda took my breath away," he laughed tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Stop it!" Your face flushed red as you quickly turned around, "Let's go explore more!"

Before you were able to run off in a different direction again he quickly wrapped his arms around your torso from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Would you stop being so adorable, people are staring at you," he whined kissing your jawline.

"Oh shut up Koushi! Your far more adorable than I am," you laughed placing your hands on top of his, "Let's go! We haven't even reached half way yet!"

"All these flowers are beautiful, but I only have my eyes on the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life," He turned you around to face him and cupped your cheeks.

"Which flower?" You asked clearly oblivious making him let out a small sigh.

"(L/n)(F/n), the flower that I intend on keeping for the rest of my life."

He kissed your soft lips passionately as you retuned the kiss as well.

He pulled away to catch his breath as he rested his forehead against yours.

"I'm lucky then, because I intend on keeping you forever as well," you smiled once again giving him a small peck on his lips before grabbing his hand.

"But, nothing is going to stop me from exploring this flower field with you, so you better speed it up so we get through the entire thing!"

"THE WHOLE FIELD?!?!"

"Yes!"

A/N
i've never posted this consistently
(☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎
Hope you guys liked it!

<breadstickscrown signed out>