Oikawa Tooru || I Like You So Much, We Lost It

Note: *** = flashback

|| I like your eyes, you looked away when you pretended to care ||

Lifting your chin, the light raindrops fell upon your cold face.

'How cliché.'

You loved the rain. It cleared the air, the sound brought a familiar comfort and it allowed you to wear warm sweaters. However, right now, it felt so much more colder and duller than usual.

|| I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear ||

His smile was practically burned into your mind. You loved it. It was always so bright. Maybe even too bright, to the point where it blinded you from the truth.

|| You wore them more with her, I knew and I was scared ||

You weren't that dense to not notice the growing distance between you and Oikawa. It terrified you, but he always came to you at the end of the day causing you to turn a blind eye.

|| I let myself fall deeper but I was prepared ||

You're friends warned you, you knew he had such a large fan base and you knew he had a reputation of commitment issues. You knew, but you wanted to believe, even if it depended on the tiniest spark of hope, that he would love you.

|| I liked your shirt, the one I gave you, can't forget how you smell ||

***
"(F/n)-chan!~"

"Tooru!" He greeted you with open arms and wrapped them around you tightly. He always had the habit of nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck after showering you with kisses on the crown of your head.

"You look cute as always my (F/n)-chan!"

"You're too much sometimes Tooru," you suppressed the growing smile on your face.
***

|| But now on different shoulders hang the jacket I used to wear ||

You winced when you saw Oikawa hang his jacket over another's shoulders. The same jacket he always used to let you wear.

***
"You'll catch a cold (F/n)-chan," he sighed lightly, wrapping you in his jacket.

"You're wearing a t-shirt aren't you? I'll be fine."

"Nah, it looks better on you anyways."
***

Maybe he's just being nice...

|| I loved you for so long sometimes it's hard to bear. But after all this time I wish you well from here ||

You
Where are you?

Oikawa Tooru ♥︎
Sorry (F/n)-chan! I had something important to do so I went home early!

You
Oh, okay.

"Liar. Important my ass."

|| I loved you every minute, every second
I loved you everywhere and any moment ||

An argument would be unavoidable at this point, but you didn't want to sit back and watch this relationship fall apart.

|| Always and forever was just for a moment 'cause
I was not the one I don't know how ||