Kozume Kenma || Co-op

You rested your head on the table and sighed loudly as you watched your boyfriend play on the Nintendo Switch for hours. You had just bought him a new game called "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" and he's been playing non-stop. He already had three divine beast in his control.

"Kenma... Can you take a break now? The switches battery doesn't last long you know. Why don't you stop to charge it?" You suggested as you saw the low battery notification on the top left corner of the device.

He stood up making you jump out of your seat in desperation hoping to finally get him to take a break and hang out with you. BUT NOPE.

He detached the two controllers on the sides of the device and put the switch in the charger and instead played on the TV itself.

You slumped back on your seat once again. As you watched him skillfully kill all the bokoblins and bosses. You must admit though. It was cute when he got frustrated when it came to solving shrines.

You shrugged and decided to hop onto the couch with him as you watched some more. You got bored eventually and fell asleep on his shoulder.

He looked at you and he put the controller down to cuddle against you since it was already 2:00 in the morning. Of course he felt guilty but it was something that couldn't be helped.

You woke up early to find your pudding head sleeping soundly next to you. You smiled softly as you stroked his head.

"You sure love your video games. If only I could find something that we can both enjoy," You sighed but jolted up making your boyfriend fall of the couch.

"Ow... (F/n)-chan..." He sat up rubbing his head.

"KENMA THATS IT!" You ran up stairs to changed and ran back down to give Kenma some breakfast before you were going to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked obviously puzzled by your behavior.

"Don't worry about it! Go play Zelda I'll be back soon!" You ran out of the house in a hurry after giving him a quick kiss.

You came back within 30 minutes later with a small bag in your hand that had the name of his favorite video game store.

He immediately put down his controller and waited for you to show him what you had bought.

You hopped onto the couch and gave him the bag which he refused to take.

"What's wrong Kenma? It's for you!" You said nudging him.

"Why? I thought you didn't like it when I'm constantly playing games.. yet you bought another one," He said as guilt spread throughout your body but soon went away when you simply smiled at him.

"Well this is different. Don't worry about it Kenma! Here see what it is."

He reluctantly took the bag and looked inside and pulled out a small box.

"Super Mario Odyssey"

"(F/n)?"

"It's a Co-op game Kenma! We can play together as a team! I'll be Cappy and you'll be Mario!" You giggled as you watched his eyes sparkle. "It's something we can both enjoy right?"

"Thank you (F/n).." He saved his Zelda game and switch it to his new game.

"Let's play then," He smiled at you as he patted the couch next to him.

You happily sat next to him and joined him.

It was something you can both enjoy together which made it two times more enjoyable.

______________
A/N
I honestly don't know if i would call this a oneshot.

Anyways hoped you enjoyed.
I'm like obsessed with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
I get salty when my brother takes the switch from me to play on his profile.
XD

Reminder! You may be going through a tough time in your life right now but know that you are not alone! People are there for you so if you need to vent about your problems. They'll listen! Cry if you need to it's good to release those negative emotions.
<3

<breadstickscrown signed out>