Bokuto Koutarou || Nightmare

Father!Bokuto Koutarou & Child!Reader

Jolting up from your soft mattress you hyperventilated heavily gripping your favorite stuffed animal in your arms.

3:00am

Tears immediately fell from your eyes as you recalled the dream you just had. Normally you'd be able to go back to sleep but you couldn't even seem to calm yourself down.

You'd hate to wake up your father. He was always working hard tiring himself out for you since there wasn't a mother figure around anymore.

Sobbing quietly to slid out of your bed and softly made your way down the hallway of your home. Turning the door slowly you push it open hearing the loud snores that erupted from his bed.

"Dad...?" You whispered quietly. No response. You cleared your throat a bit.

"Dad?"

He shuffled a bit slowly looking towards the foot of his bed. When he laid eyes on your trembling body, he sat up quickly.

"What's wrong (F/n)-chan?" He stated groggily.

"I-I'm sorry," you whimpered as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Come here," Lifting up the covers you slowly made your way to the side of the bed. Crawling in, you were engulfed by the warmth of your father as he wrapped his large arms around your small body holding you close to his chest.

"I'm sorry," you repeated still crying.

"Don't be, had a bad dream my little dork?" He laughed softly as his golden eyes met yours. You simply nodded pulling your legs up to your chest.

"You're okay, you're awesome dad is always going to be here."

You giggled at his boastful comment causing relief to wash over Bokuto.

"Let's have fun tomorrow since I'm off. What do you say?" He rubbed your back softly closing his eyes.

"Okay!"

"Now go to sleep," He stated while drifting off into his deep slumber again.

"I love you dad," you stated before falling asleep.

"I love you too (F/n)-chan. Sweet dreams."

A/n
Hey hey hey
so this was a request by @maximoff216 !!
First of all i would like to apologize to you for now being able to do the first request you sent to me. IM SO SORRY ;-; 
also i would like to apologize for this horribly written one shot:(((( (also it's very short agghh)
sorry,, I've never written anything like this before!! 
But thank you so much for your request!!
It's been awhile y'all but finals start in literally two days but after that i finally have freedom :,)
(kinda, i still have online summer school;-;)
sorry for this long and annoying announcement.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU
IF I FLOP MY FINALS THEN FML BUT ILY YALL ANYWAYS!!
you're comments literally make me smile so THANK YOU ALL ILY AND
ITS TIME TO D I E WHILE STUDYING
aHhHhH

<breadstickscrown signed out>