Akaashi Keiji || Stop, and Breathe

You loved Akaashi, with all your heart. And you wouldn't trade him for anything else. He was gentle, kind, calm, intelligent and everything else that made him perfect in your eyes.

However, you were quite the opposite. And how you ended up being in a relationship with Akaashi? You don't even know. You were exuberant, loud, short-fused, many of the qualities that he doesn't possess.

But I guess it made sense since his best friend was Bokuto.

"DAMN IT!!"

You had a long exhausting week that wrung every last drop of energy from your body. And to make your week even better, now you've lost your wallet.

Slamming your front door shut nearly breaking the knob you abruptly tossed your bag to the side and ruffled your hair angrily.

Light footsteps could be heard coming towards you. And you felt a hand gently being placed onto your shoulder.

Normally you'd be calming down by now but the stress kept you fuming. Looking up you frowned and ripped your shoulder from his grip.

It made you more frustrated seeing his monotone face stare blankly back at you.

"What, you don't even care do you?" You spat bitterly, "Actually I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even care about anything!"

He remained silent as he stood before you.

"I work my ass so incredibly hard and I'm doing everything I could to make you happy."

"I never asked you to," he stared blankly before regretting his choice of words that had made you more irritated.

"Because I care!! I care about you! I love you! But honestly everything feels so one-sided!" You shouted, "It's like I'm talking to myself. It's like you're only here out of pity! I know! You think I'm stupid and annoying! And how could someone like me end up with you!"

"(F/n)–"

"No, I don't want to hear your excuses! You'll only try to make me feel better, which right now it's not going to work anymore!" You pushed him away harshly as he tried to reach out for you.

"Stop," he said quietly. Concern clearly shown in his face but you were far too absorbed in your emotions that you've failed to acknowledge him.

"You know what? I wouldn't be this angry if we weren't even in this relationship in the first place!" You erupted.

You realized what had came from your mouth and you were in utter shock. You didn't mean it. No, you would shatter if he left you. You slowly make eye contact with your boyfriend. His face remained the same but you could clearly see the hurt in his eyes.

"Keiji.. No! I–I didn't–"

Pulling your arm he pulled you into his chest and embraced you tightly.

"Don't push me away," His voice was soft and filled with comfort.

Regret hit you harder than a train.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I know you care! I know! I'm just stupid and short tempered. I let my frustrations out on you. This is all because I was irresponsible and I lost my wallet. This is all my fault. I'm horrible! I keep screwing everything up! I love you! And you are one of  the most important people in my life. I just... I don't want you to leave me," You sobbed loudly into his shirt, "I hurt you! And–"

"Stop, and breathe (F/n)," He ran his fingers through your hair.

Those were the words you were always told whenever you couldn't control your emotions or whenever you spiraled into your panic attacks. You needed to hear those words. Especially in his voice.

You focused on your uneven breath and tried your best to calm down. He held you in your arms until you've stopped crying.

He was always there for you.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, are you feeling better?" He released you from his arms and placed a small kiss on your forehead. You nodded then wrapping your arms around him again.

You could hear a small chuckle as he returned your hug smiling against the top of your head.

"It'll be okay, let's try to look for your wallet in the house first and if it isn't here we can cancel your cards."

After an hour of looking he finally found it between the crevices of your sofa.

"I'm so stupid," you face planted onto the sofa. "God, I nearly ruined our relationship over something so stupid."

"It's not stupid," He said planting himself next to you. Grabbing your arms he pulled you close you him and wrapped you in his arms. You giggled as you cuddled up against him.

"And I don't intend on ever letting you be someone else's," He claimed, "I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed!
I don't have much to say though..
See ya!

<breadstickscrown signed out>