Tanaka Ryuunosuke || Undisclosed

You sat on the floor in utter shock. You gulped as negative thoughts immediately rushed through your head.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

It shouldn't have happened.

You were so sure that your life was over. Everything you've planned for the future won't matter anymore.

You stared at all the tests you've bought.

Two lines. Positive.

What were you going to tell your parents. Your friends.

"What am I going to tell Ryu."

You held your face in your hands. All you could do now was cry. It was all you were capable of doing in this situation.

~next day~

You were able to tell you parents and your best friend. They were surprised but they couldn't do anything about it either. They decided it was best to support you no matter what.

You couldn't tell him. You wouldn't tell him.You can't even face him. 

You left your home early and quickly to avoid having to go walk to school with him. You sat in the bathroom until class was about to start. You began to eat in abandoned classrooms.  You stopped going to his practices altogether. You even left all his messages on read.

This continued for weeks.

To the unfortunate event, Tanaka was able to track your patterns, your "new routine."

As you walked quickly through the halls cautiously looking around someone abruptly grabbed your wrists and turned you around.

"(F/n)! Are you... avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" Tanaka furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

'We did something wrong'

"No! I've been really busy lately. With school and personal.... problems," you spoke with uncertainty, "don't worry about me Ryu."

"You could've messaged me about all this. I thought we weren't going to keep secrets from each other anymore. All this was so.. sudden," He tried smiling, "I was really worried. You avoided me so easily."

The thought of telling him killed you. You felt a lump grow in your throat.

"I'm sorry! I really need to go!" You ran passed him as he stood there dumbfounded as he tried to reach out for you.

You knew that he would do everything he could to get an answer from you. You had to avoid it somehow.

More like, you had to end it. To protect him.

'He wouldn't stay if I told him anyways.'

You sat in the library at school as you gazed out the window. You saw the team enter the large gym. You felt guilty. Tanaka never looked so gloom. You sat up from your chair and made your way to the gym.

'This is it... It has to be done. I'm sorry Ryu... I still love you. But I can't do this anymore.'

You slid open the gyms door as eyes we directed onto you.

"Hey look it's (L/n)-san!" Hinata jumped into the air, "where have you been?"

You could tell Tanaka avoided your appearance which came to notice by some of the third years.