Sawamura Daichi || Claustrophobia

"Nice serve!"

Their shoes squeaked against the gym's floor as you could hear the volleyball hit the players arms. It was always fun to watch the team play against sone another during practice. You and Kiyoko would analyze and admire their techniques. However, you were quite focused on the captain.

You and Daichi were close friends. But you saw him more than that. You had a crush on the 3rd year. Kiyoko and Yachi would after bug you about it but you brushed them off knobs that he would never view you that way.

"Alright let's wrap it up!" Daichi clapped his hands together to get the teams attention, "good job today! We have practice tomorrow so please be here on time."

"Daichi your on cleaning duty today!!" Sugawara exclaimed making the captain sigh in defeat.

Everyone left the gym but you decided to stay behind to help.

"I can help!" You smiled sweetly.

"Are you sure? It's getting late," He asked.

"Of course!"

You mopped the gyms floor and helped Daichi take down the nets. The only part you hated the most about the gym was the storage room.

The room was small and tight and there was no light.

You cautiously opened the door and entered the tight room. You quickly put aside the mops but since they were still wet you slipped causing you to kick the door.

BAM!

You quickly got to your feet and rushed to turn the knob of the door open.

It was locked.

You began to panic as you tried twisting and turning the knob.

You began to shiver as you tried to stretch out your arms but the walls were too close to you. You never felt so trapped. Your eyes weren't able to stay focused and the walls seemed like it was caving in.

"(F/n)?" You could hear his strong voice call, "(F/n) are you here!"

You struggled to speak no matter how much you wanted to. You took a deep breath as you were able to bang on the metal door.

"D-Daichi!! I'm here! I'm here!" Your voice quivered as you constantly banged on the door until your knees gave out and you slumped onto the floor unable to move, "Daichi I'm right here! Let me out please!"

"(F/n)! Are you okay?! What's wrong did you hurt yourself?"

"No! Please just let me out!" You cried. You felt so cold and alone. You felt like oxygen was limited in the confined space, "I can't... breath."

You could hear him struggle to open the door but it didn't budge a bit. He then remembered. You were extremely claustrophobic.

"(F/n)! Just breathe I'll get you out of there!" His voice grew desperate as he tried everything he could. He began to panic as he could hear your faint heavy breathing and sobs.

"I'm getting dizzy... My chest hurts... Am I dying..?" Your voice was hazed and uneven.

His banged against the door in hopes to break it open, "(F/n)! You'll be okay! I'm going to go get the keys in the school!"

"No! Don't go! Please don't go!"

"I'll be back! I swear! I'll let you out. Just wait for me okay?"

You listened as his heavy foot steps quickly leave the gym. Even though it was a few minutes.

It felt like hours.

You could hear faint panting on the other side of the door.

click!

Daichi swung the door open to see a heartbreaking sight.

You were curled up on the floor as tears cascaded down your pale face. You were hyperventilating and shivering.

He sat down and swiftly picked you up and wrapped you into his strong arms.

"I'm sorry I took long. (F/n) breathe slowly. You're going to be okay," He spoke softly.

You finally began to feel safe as your heart began to return to its normal pace.

"D-Daichi..." You cried into his shirt.

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere (F/n). Nothing is going to hurt you. Listen to my heartbeat and that's all okay?"

His heart was racing but it soon began to beat softly. You took a deep breath and relaxed in his arms. You finally sat up on your own and wiped you face with your sleeve.

"I'm sorry," You said softly.

"Don't be. How'd you get locked in there anyways?"

"I slipped." You scoffed at yourself.

"Your such a dork you know," He laughed, "Maybe I should lock you in there more often."

"Don't use that against me!!" You pouted childishly.

"I'm joking! I'm joking! But when am I going to get the chance to hold you like that again?" He stated plainly.

"What?!" Your face became red as you leaned forward to hit his chest, "I hate you for that.."

He wrapped his arms around you again and chuckled "I love you too."

__________
A/n
Because I have no school atm i'm able to post a lot. But when school starts again who knows when i'm going to update lmfaoo

what's your phobia(s)?

<breadstickscrown signed out>