Kageyama Tobio || Arguments

You didn't know what to do. Who's fault was it? Why did it start in the first place?

"Tobio! Just listen to me for once!"

"I am (F/n)! I really am! I'm always listening to you but you never try to listen to me!" He spat.

"I'm trying Tobio! Can we just resolve this without yelling!" You begged.

"I'm trying too! I'm not perfect! I'm sorry that I'm not perfect!" He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I care Tobio. I'm sorry! Is it so wrong to worry about you?!" Your voice trembled.

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO CARE FOR ME! IM WELL ON MY OWN!" He snapped as he hit the wall beside you creating a small dent.

A chill ran up your spine. Anger was instantly overshadowed by fear.

You were scared.

"T-tobio–"

He aggressively grabbed your wrist.

"I don't need you! Your only hindering me! Are you that blind?! I'm not a kid (F/n)! Just stay away from me!" His grip got tighter every harmful word that he spat.

"Kageyama, You're hurting me.." You said under your breath as you tried to loosen his grip. He was unable to hear you over the excessive yelling. Every insult felt prolonged and painful.

"I CA–"

"KAGEYAMA, LET GO!" You yanked you arm back as you stumbled backward. You rubbed the forming bruise on your wrist.

Kageyama could only stare at your trembling figure. He tried to reach for you but you ushered away.

"Leave."

"(F/n).. I-I.."

"Go. Away."

"Listen–"

"Please just leave! Isn't that what you wanted anyways? Leave," your voice cracked.

His head dropped in guilt as he reluctantly walked out of your home. As soon as the door closed you fell to your knees and broke down into tears.

You felt broken. You didn't want it to be over but it was probably the worst argument the both of you had ever had. And if was for the stupidest reason.

You decided to dial Hinata in situations like these.

"Hey (F/n)!" A gleeful voice answered. "Are you... okay?"

"Yeah. Well, no, not at all actually," you laughed through your tears.

"This is new.. Did something happen between you guys?" He asked nicely.

"We had an argument, again, I honestly can't even remember why," you sighed. "Having these many arguments.. It almost seems like a toxic relationship."

"I don't think so! You guys are always happy with each other. I'm no expert but it's normal to have arguments in a relationship."

"Yeah but this many?"

"I'm coming over with snacks and movies!" He spoke with excitement.

Hinata was probably your closest friend since he never failed to lighten your mood in the darkest times.

"Okay, bring popcorn," You sniffed through the phone, "See ya!"