Oikawa Tooru || Desolated

For the pass few days you've only felt empty. You watched your fiancé go out once again claiming that he's going to the gym. You had enough of his asinine lies.

A few weeks had passed since you'd found out about his little affair. You just wished and hoped for him to confront you about it himself but it never seemed to happen. You've also heard that this affair had been going on for quite sometime.

You never cried about it. You were pissed. It was like that question had never meant a thing about him.

"Will you marry me. I love you. Bullshit Tooru they were all lies," You spat bitterly to yourself as you punched the wall not caring about how much pain it caused. Because the pain in your heart was far worst.

"And now I'm going to show you the pain i'm going through," You growled as you angrily opened up your laptop.

Going on social media you had printed out all the pictures of (Girl's name) and cut her out. You collected all the photos that you had taken together and placed them before you.

Now it couldn't be helped. Tears fell spontaneously down your cheeks. Your hands shook violently as you cut yourself out of the photos of you and Tooru.

You then taped (Girl's name) where you were once placed on the picture. Looking at the new pictures you placed them back into the frames and placed them back in their rightful place. You scooped up all the pictures of yourself and threw it in the waste bin.

"Look Tooru, I just did you a favor. Now you don't have to pretend to love me anymore," You stated. "I'm not going to run away like you. I'm going to face you directly. I'm not afraid to tell you the truth. Because you deserve to know."

You packed all your belongings and placed it onto your car. Checking for the last remaining items you found his phone laying on the kitchen table.

You quickly took it and drove to a nearby motel. Getting out of the car you went to the room 115.

You knew about what you had heard. Very unpleasant noises.

You opened the door and crossed your arms as you saw your fiancé straddling another woman.

"Ah, Tooru! Stop!–." The girl tried pushing him away as soon as she noticed you. But he had kissed her causing her to stop talking.

"Hey Oikawa, you're new girlfriend told you to stop," You stared bluntly as you shook your head.

"(F/n)-chan?!" He quickly got up to his feet as he struggled to put his clothes back on.

Before he was able to reach out for you, you placed your palm in front of him to stop him.

"Don't you ever touch me with those filthy hands of yours again mister," You spat coldly while sending him an icy glare.

"T-tooru-kun who's this?" The girl covered herself up with a puzzled expression plastered on her face.

"Please (F/n)-chan! It's not w–"

"Hey! Be a good boyfriend and answer your "mate's" question," You emphasized. "Tell her Oikawa! Tell her!"

"She's my f-fiancé," He spoke softly causing the girl to become speechless and you could tell how guilty she had felt.

"You mean, was your fiancé. Poor girl so innocent, and she's hooked up with a fucked up guy like you," You shook your head shamefully.

"YOU DON'T GET IT (F/N)-CHAN!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He shouted.

"OH OKAY! SO TELL ME THEN WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?! WHAT, PRACTICING YOGA NAKED, ON A BED, ON TOP OF EACH OTHER! OOH OKAY. I SEE, I SEE!" You slammed your hand on the wooden drawers. He was speechless. He had never seen you so infuriated before. It terrified him. He was scared that you were going to exit out of his life in the matter of minutes.

"Don't talk. Good. I don't want to ever hear your voice ever again," You snapped.

You walked over to the girl who had flinched due to the fear of you hurting her. Instead, you sat down on the edge of the bed and took her hand in yours.

"I'm sorry about all this, I guess he never told you about it," You smiled sadly. "It's not your fault. But whatever you choose to do either it's to leave him or stay with him, I just want you to know that you should be careful."

You stood up and roughly pushed passed him. You pried the ring from your hand and slammed it on the table along with his phone.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't enough. If only I had knew earlier about the nonexistent feelings you had for me, I would've said no to that question," Your voice finally cracked. "Goodbye Oikawa Tooru."

"N-no. No! Please don't go... Please! I made a mistake I'm sorry!" He feel to his knees and began to sob uncontrollably. "(F/n)-chan!"

"Then don't make that mistake ever again," You turned away and shut the door behind you.

"W-wait! (F/n)!!" He tried to reach out for you it was just like the dream he had one night. Where he was holding small thin grains of sand that slipped through his fingers and he desperately tried to save the falling grains.
You. He was the one who had let you slip through his fingers like a grain of sand. But instead you were a diamond. And he was the one who had let it go.

You sat in the car as you broke down
immediately.

He didn't want to let you go but his had legs gave out on him and failed to go after you. He hoisted himself up and ran out of the motel only to see you pulling out of the parking lot and driving away.

"No... Please someone tell me this is just a terrible nightmare. Please."

But it wasn't. It was reality.

He left the motel and returned home to the empty atmosphere. He glanced at the picture frames only to see tacky pictures of him and (G/n). He grabbed the framed and smashed it to the ground as he ruffled his hair angrily.

He stopped dead cold in his tracks as he saw the pile of pictures of you who had been cut out from all the pictures that he had framed. He retrieved the pictures and held it in his hands.

He began to cry once more knowing that he'll never be able to see that same smile ever again.

_____________
A/N
I literally ruined it XD whoops.
Anyways there is no way i'm making a part 2 of this because i mean come on. Let's be realistic here alright.
Unless i randomly feel like doing so but it's very unlikely.

Reminder! No ones perfect! And that's okay! Imperfection is what makes humans beautiful.
<3

<breadstickscrown signed out>