Chapter 2-The single life

Annabelle's POV~

I was in my third class of the day, looking out a window that was next to my desk. I wasn't really paying much attention...oh okay, I wasn't paying any attention to the class at all. History had always bored me to tears. I could read a book tonight and learn the same amount the teacher would take all semester to teach. So instead of listening to him, I was listening to BvB.

I had my earbuds pulled up through my shirt and they blended in well with my bleached hair, that was pretty much the same color white as the headphone's. No one ever really caught me when I did this. Teacher's didn't notice, classmate's didn't care.

Finally a few hours later we were free to leave. I looked at my iPod, my lock screen always made me smile. A picture of BvB's bassist, who wouldn't smile at that? I would be seeing them live, tomorrow evening actually. I grinned just thinking about it. It would be absolutely amazing.

Most girls would be off hanging out with their boyfriend's after school. Not me, not anymore. I had dated plenty of guys, sure, but they were either too jocky, or absolute jerks. I've been single for a while now. At least six months. It wasn't that fun.

So instead of hanging out with a boyfriend, I was under a tree playing my guitar. This one was an acoustic, but I could play electric, rhythm, even a bass. I had also learned piano and had always been able to play the drums. Many people told me I had a great singing voice as well. Music was all I had, so I took pride in it. People actually complimented me on it, even if they hated who I was.

My mother on the other hand, thinks it's a waste of time. It's pointless. I'm not going anywhere with it. I have no future. Confidence builder right? Yeah, she really doesn't give a fuck. Never has.

Ashley's POV~

"Seven interviews. Seven." Jake said while plopping down next to me on the couch we had back stage. "And then a show. Who planned all this?" He asked rubbing his temples.

"That would be Andy." CC replied taking a drink of a Red Bull. Andy who was nowhere to be found.

"Where is Andy?" Lauren asked sitting next to CC. Sammi and Jinxx had stepped outside. Juliet wasn't anywhere to be found either.

"Off with Juliet somewhere I'd assume." I said with a shrug. "When's Ella joining us?" I asked, turning back to Jake.

He shrugged. "Honestly not sure. Not until farther into the tour I believe." He said looking at his phone. Sometimes it kinda sucked being the only single one in the band. I knew it was my thing and all, but it wasn't too great really.