Chapter 12- Starlight

Annabelle's POV

I woke up around eight, the same time everyone else did. I wasn't really a morning person like so many of them were. Jake seemed to be on my level of joy in the mornings. So I always stuck close to him, he never felt like talking either. "Morning sunshine's." CC said sarcastically while sitting down across from us.

"Bite me CC." Jake mumbled while Andy sat down next to CC.

"You two get the most sleep out of all of us. I really don't get why you're the meanest. I mean, sure Jinxx is mean when he doesn't get sleep, but you guys are just flat out mean either way." He said taking a drink of his coffee. I just glared at him, Jake piped up again.

"We're only mean when you bother us." He said leaning back and closing his eyes.

"We're just trying to make conversation..." CC said looking out the window, "and annoy you a little..."

I glared at them both. "I'm sorry if we hurt your fragile feelings." I say raising an eyebrow. CC mocks being even more hurt, and Andy starts laughing. I was being serious, but I'll let them have their fun I suppose. I think Jake could tell I was being serious, I saw him open his eyes and glance at me with a smirk. "Where's Ashley?" I asked looking around the bus. Jinxx was still asleep and Lauren was in the shower.

CC shrugs still looking out the window. "So are you two officially dating now?" Andy asks raising and eyebrow at me. I blush.

"Maybe..."

"Finally he's got a nice girlfriend!" CC says bringing his attention back to the table. I laughed a little.

"You guys really hated Kina huh?" I asked smirking at them. They all three had been nodding before I finished my sentence. I chuckle and steal a drink of Andy's coffee. A nice girlfriend. That's me. I'm now Ashley Purdy's girlfriend I guess. I smile at this before getting up to make my own coffee, since Andy had to complain about sharing his.

"That's a lot of sugar, added with the caffeine, you're never gonna get to sleep tonight." I heard Ashley say sitting on the counter. The other guys were back in the bunk room getting changed.

"Sleep is for the weak." I say smirking at him. He laughs and hands me a bag. "What's this?" I ask looking at it.

"I need my necklace back, because it's my only uh, black one. Plus I think this one will suit you better." He says nodding as I open the package and pull out a smaller star necklace. His fit me pretty big, this on looked more my size. It was black as well, but the studs were a mix of black, grey, crystal and white, making it look really cool when the light hit it.

"This is so cool Ash." I say smiling over at him. He smiles back taking it from me and putting it around my neck. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it." He says smiling before hopping off the counter. "Now, go get dressed."

"For what?"

"I told you I claimed you today. Did you think we were just going to sit around on the bus?" I shook my head and walked off towards the bunk room smirking.

"You're going to pick on me for what I'm about to say." I say looking out at the beach we had just pulled up to.

"What are you about to say?" He asks smirking at me. He had on black swimming trunks, and no shirt. Which was pretty nice.

"I've never been to a beach." I say looking back over at him.

"I figured that. There's not one close to where we met you, so I doubted you had." He said with a nod. "Which is why we're here." He added with a smile. I smiled back and got out of the small black car walking by his side up to the sandy beach.

Ashley's POV~

"You at least swim right?" I asked looking over at her as she pulled her over sized BvB shirt off over her bikini top. The star still hanging around her neck caught the sunlight, it looked like a million different colors.

"Oh yeah. I love to swim." She said nodding. I smirked and raised an eyebrow towards the ocean water. I swear she read my mind when she said "I'll beat you there." And we both took off running. She would have made it to the water first, but I grabbed her by the waist and we both fell in about the same time. Spending the rest of the day out under the sun.

"You're never going to get your hair washed, dried and straightened that fast." Jinxx says raising an eyebrow at me. The were all kind of pissed at the moment, we may or may not have been about an hour late, and had almost no time left to get ready. Causing a very cranky Jinxx, Jake, Andy, CC and Will.

"You'd be surprised." I say grabbing my bag and walking into the small bus bathroom.

"I can't believe you actually managed it!" Jake said as I walked out twenty minutes later, completely ready to go. Makeup done and all. I laughed and stuck my bag back in it's place under my bunk. Belle had used a wet to dry straightener and not bothered with washing the salt water out of her long pink hair until after the show. She was in one of her many stage dresses, and ready to play.

"You two are the talk of Twitter." Andy says nodding.

"We are?" She asks messing with the necklace I had gotten her today. I really hadn't needed mine back, I just wanted an excuse to get her one of her own.

"Someone got a shot of you two at the beach." CC answers her nodding. "Check it."

I pulled up my Twitter on my phone and found the picture easily. The army had been tweeting me about it all day from the looks of it. It wasn't a bad picture either, we were both laughing, whoever took this did a pretty good job. I saved it before showing Belle. She looked at it with a smile and scrolled through all the comments of the fans talking about it. "They seem pretty excited." I noted while she skimmed my feed. She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah they do." She says with a laugh. After that we had to get going to go play. We only had a couple more shows before we headed to Australia. I think we were all looking very forward to it.

----------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I have no laptop until tomorrow, so I finally wrote this on my phone. Hope you guys like it. Keep up the voting and commenting.<3