Chapter 14-Flying

Annabelle's POV~

"Batman? Really?" I hear Ashley ask climbing into my bunk, where I have an old Batman movie playing on my laptop.

"I like Batman." I say smirking at him.

"Nerd. You know what we should watch?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Hello Kitty? Because I have that too." I say nodding.

"That wasn't what I was gonna say but...you have Hello Kitty movies?!" He says excitedly. I chuckle and open the CD case that stores both my CD's and DVD's, and show him my collection of Hello Kitty cartoons. "Well put them on!" He says smiling as I turn off Batman and take the DVD of Hello Kitty Ashley picked out, and press play.

"How have you never watched Hello Kitty cartoons?" I ask with a smirk.

"I had no idea they made them. Now I'm very excited." He said nodding. I smiled and we laid there and watched Hello Kitty movies for five hours straight, until we arrived at the airport at three in the morning.

"Fair warning, it's ridiculously cold outside." Andy popped his head in and told us as we finished packing up our stuff. He and Juliet had gone outside to smoke.

"You have no idea where we stuck your hoodie's do you...? Cause I don't." Ashley says looking at all of our bags.

"Not a clue." I say sighing. He pulls off his Skeleton one and hands it to me, the one that zips up your entire face, and pulls his Hustler one on over his bare chest. I had on a black tank top and pajama bottoms. "Should I change my pants?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Don't you dare. They're Hello Kitty." He says before climbing out of the bunk. I chuckle and throw his backpack over my shoulder, he insisted on taking my duffel bag. All our stuff was pretty much thrown together at this point though, so it didn't really matter.

I wasn't the only one in pj's, standing in the airport lobby looking around at everyone I realized half of them were asleep before arriving. Juliet's blonde hair was in a messy bun, and she had on a pair of pink plaid pajama pants, and a panda hoodie. Andy had some extreme bed head going on, which he had cured with a beanie, and was wearing grey sweats with his shirt from Bryan Stars that read 'All my hate, goes to my dick', with a black jacket thrown over it. Jake had changed into some skinny jeans, as had CC and Will, and neither Jake nor CC's hair looked that bad. Jinxx also had on sweat pants, and a beanie. Ashley's hair looked the best out of all of us, yet he still had his hood pulled up. Finally we got to the terminal where we waited to be boarded onto the plane.

"Still nervous?" Will asked handing me and Ashley each a coffee.

"Actually, no." I say shaking my head. He gave me an 'I told you so' smirk and went back to his seat next to Andy . Juliet looks like she's about to fall back asleep in the seat on the other side of Andy, with her head rested on his shoulder. I smiled. They were a cute couple. Jake was sitting across from us, I felt my phone buzz and checked it, "You took a picture of us like this? Gee thanks Pitts." I say sticking my tongue out as I see the tweet. It reads "Australia bound at 4 a.m.. Here's an idea of our attractiveness." And there was a picture of me and Ashley underneath it, both tagged in it as well. At least it had some cuteness due to us holding hands. I rest my head on his shoulder and yawn.

"Don't go to sleep yet, I think we'll be leaving soon." Ashley says resting his head on top of mine.

"You act as though I can sleep on a plane." I say smirking with my eyes closed.

"You'll be surprised." He says chuckling.

About fifteen minutes later we're all finding our seats in the first class section of  the plane. You'd be surprised how many people were flying this late. Me and Ashley ended up in a middle row, with Jake. CC and Jinxx were behind us and to the left, and Juliet, Andy and William were in front of us to the right. Ashley insisted on sitting between me and Jake because apparently he was sure I was going to fall asleep and if I were in the middle no one would get to talk. He was right...I fell asleep about twenty minutes after we took off and didn't wake up until about ten minutes before we landed.

Ashley's POV~

"This is so chaotic." Belle comments as I look around at everyone dealing with all their bags. You'd be surprised if I told you how much we each had.

"Gosh I know." I say chuckling. "It's a mess." I add with a nod.

"Where are we headed?" She asks sitting on top of one of our suitcases.

"A hotel I'm pretty sure." I say nodding. "But we have interviews and signings later." I say with a sigh. I'll be as good as dead by bedtime. She yawns and scratch's her head. "Wanna go get coffee and maybe some sort of breakfast?" I ask as she stands back up and nods, and we head towards the food.

---------------------------------

A/N: Just kind of a little cute chapter. I'll write more tonight, not sure it it'll be ready to update until later on though, twists and turns coming up shortly.c; Vote and comment lovelys.<3