Chapter 15-Unknown number

Ashley's POV~

"Hand me the hair spray. Quick." I said snapping my fingers at Jinxx. "It's perfect." I added. "Quick. Quick. Quick. Quick. Quick." I repeated until the hair spray was in my hand. "It's less perfect because of you." I say nodding before getting up to walk out of the new buses king room. We always used those for dressing room type places when we got them. Jinxx threw a hair brush at me before I made it out of the door. The bunk situations had changed, since we now only had exactly five bunks, but two were bigger than the others. So me and Belle now shared one of the larger one's, as did Juliet and Andy. I found her laying in ours, her hair already in waves, and wearing a stage dress. Her and Will had been asked to do interviews as well. They were getting much bigger. I was proud.

"Your hair looks good." She said nodding.

"It would look better but Jinxx is slow." I say as she shakes her head with a smirk and eye roll. I smirk back and climb over her to lay in the other side of the bunk. "So what are you and Will doing after the Kerrang tour?" I ask, she shrugs. We would be going back to America to play Warped Tour, I assumed they'd have something to do too, I just hoped we'd be around each other some.

"I don't really know. Probably traveling around playing small shows I guess." She says looking over at me. "Hopefully we'll travel to the same places as you guys some." I nod, that's what I was hoping for as well. Although, that rarely happens in these kind of situations. I shake my head, at least we still have a while before we have to deal with that.

After about seven interviews for our band, and four or five with Will and Belle we all met up for dinner before we went off to do a signing. "So, did you enjoy being interviewed?" Jake asks Belle as he sits down across from me.

"It was alright I guess.." She said with a shrug as she steals a fry off of Jinxx's plate, who is sitting on the other side of her. We all make small talk while we finish our meals. Stealing each other's mostly.

Annabelle's POV~

The next few weeks passed pretty uneventful, until I got an interesting phone call one day. An unknown number. Andy had warned me about answering these now that I was 'famous', but I was still curious. "Erm, hello?" I asked sitting down at my dressing room mirror's chair.

"Belle?" I hear an extremely familiar voice say. Only one person other than the guys, and Juliet, Sammi, Ella and Lauren had ever called me that..I was silent for a minute. "Belle is this you?" I hear the voice again. I knew exactly who I was speaking too. I was speechless. Will walked in and started to talk but he stopped when he saw my face.

"Who are you talking to?" He mouthed.

"...Dad?" I say, finally finding my voice.

---------------------

A/N: This is REALLY short. I'm sorry, I'm miserably sick, but I really wanted to start this twist....so vote and comment and I'll try to write some more and have it posted by tomorrow.:)