THE NEW SUPREME GOD

Buddha: Open your eyes human. So, you're the one who will awaken me.

Izuku: It's you, the supreme god Buddha. I want you to be mine.

Buddha: Excellent, I wouldn't expect any less from you, I like you. Now, come to me and become a supreme being, human.

As Izuku was about to let Buddha take over his body, suddenly Izuku remembered his mother and what she said to him. He was able to escape Buddha's hands with his arm.

Izuku: No, I'm gonna be in charge. Your job is to support my power. I, Izuku Midoriya, am going to the supreme god.

Buddha: How dare you talk to me like that?! (Are the prophet protecting you?)

Suddenly, Buddha looks towards the back side and sees Izuku is bigger than him.

Izuku: Come on, hand it over.

Buddha: All right, human… I'll follow you on your journey for now. I look forward to seeing… what awaits you at the end of all this.

Back in the real world, Izuku opens his eyes to see Shigaraki there and smirks about what he's going to do with him. In a matter of a second, Izuku appeared in front of Shigaraki, beating the living hell out of him.

Odin: The summit of creation! The true master of the world! Bow before the almighty! Your true master has finally returned to this earth after 5.67 million years!

As Odin was giving this speech, Buddha figures are killing thousands of people each second. Some of the Buddha figures came down towards them and started to bow down to Izuku.

Odin: Greetings master. I, lord Odin, god of the first heavenly realm, offer my worship to the true master of the world.

Izuku: 'Odin' did you say?

Odin: Yes, sir.

Izuku: You know what? I can't stand you all. So why don't you all just die? Right now.

As all the Buddha figures kill themselves by cutting off their heads, falling to the ground.

Odin: I see you're not Buddha, you're Izuku midoriya. It seems that you took away his power for yourself.

Izuku: I was so foolish. I thought there was a huge difference between people with quirks and quirkless… But from the Gods perspective, the difference barely matters at all. I hate the gods and I hate humans too. I'm gonna kill the gods and change humans. Only those who survive this disaster will have a chance to evolve… So I need you, humans, to die for humanity's sake.

Bakugou: Deku.

Izuku: What is it, kacchan.

Bakugou: What the hell is wrong with you! This isn't you, you wanted to help people not kill them!

Uraraka: He's right. You had a kind personality, but now you're going to destroy the human race.

Jiro: That's right!!

Kirishima: We won't let you hurt the human race.

Monoma: We won't let class 1A have all the glory.

Kendo: If you decide to proceed with this, we have no choice but to take you down.

Odin: Ahem… sorry to interrupt, but… I need to talk to you about a little problem with the contract. That contract puts a lot of restrictions on what we're allowed to do… would you consider breaking the contract.

Izuku: Gods and humans. Demons. In the name of the supreme god, I hereby break the non-aggression contract made by the representative of the three races and I want you dead.

As Izuku, tear up the blinding oath that none of the three races can attack each other. After tearing it up, he proceeds to kill Odin by cutting off his head. But that wasn't enough to kill him, as he grabbed his head and placed it back in place.

Odin: A human who became a god! And his classmates who want to stop a god! I wonder who will win this fight! By the way are you just gonna stand around until this is over?! Or are you trying to see which one of them is stronger?