THE BLOCK MEMORY

3 years ago, Izuku was in the kitchen with his mother convincing her to take a day off of work and go to Yokohama festival tomorrow.

Inko: I don't know Izuku.

Izuku: Come on mom, you deserve a break from all the work you have done.

Inko: Yes but still-.

Izuku: I'm not going to live here forever and you're going to regret not spending time with me.

Inko: Fine, but under two conditions.

Izuku: What is it?

Inko: You have to let me do your hair and buy some new clothes.

Izuku: Fine, that's what it takes.

Grabbing a chair so his mom can comb his dark green hair slicked back, of his head with 2 long bangs split in the middle. Suddenly two pieces of little hair formed a little pair of horns at the top. As Inko laughs a little when seeing this, it reminds someone who had a pair of horns.

Izuku: Mom, it's not that funny.

Inko: Sorry you just reminded me about your father who also had horns.

Izuku: Oh really.

Inko: Yes, a pair of red horns.

After that they took a train to the Yokohama festival. As they arrived, they were searching for new clothes for Izuku until they stumbled in front of a Hawaiian shop.

Inko: They're got nice clothes in here.

Both of them entered and were greeted by an employee who recommended some Hawaiian dress-shirts to them. As he put some on, none of them appealed to him except for one. This one was red with yellow flowers on it, as his mother smiled. After buying the shirt, they went to the festival and had an amazing time.

Inko: Izuku, can you hold on for a moment?

Izuku: Sure what is it?

Inko: Here.

Inko handed over a zen-beaded necklace to Izuku, in turn was shocked by the gift from his mother. Izuku proceeds to put it around his neck, but that wasn't the last part of his gift. As she took off the golden cross from her necklace and placed it in the center of Izuku's zen-beaded necklace.

Izuku: M-mom, isn't this supposed to be yours!

Inko: Not anymore, now it's yours Izuku take care of it.

Izuku: Thank you so much for everything.

Inko: Oh by the way have you thought of a hero name for yourself?

Izuku: No, not just yet. Why?

Inko: Just asking, you know I can give you a hero's name if you want?

Izuku: I'll think about it.

Suddenly a loud explosion could be heard from the Kotohira-otori shrine, as a tall, lanky, well-built humanoid beast. His torso and face are a lavender color, his arms and neck a purple color, his legs a turquoise color, and his eyes yellow. He also has a long tail, two long wings, and five wing-like appendages coming out of his head. His feet are rather bird-like and his mouth is rather reptilian. Izuku stood there paralyzed by this in front of them, until a pro hero came forward towards the creature.

Pro hero: Hey who are you!

Creature: Finally, after being trapped in the heavenly realm for so long.