NOT ALONE ANYMORE

Asta stands in front of the ghost of Adam and Ryong, both looking back at their mistakes.

Asta: I'm sorry. After you left Ogre to go with Buddha, she later found me to become the Gaia's Guardian. Now you saved me from danger but by doing so you got yourself killed because of me.

Ryong remembers that all he wanted was to be recognized by someone or anyone. Asta reaches out his hand to Ryong.

Asta: Help me. I need your power.

Ryong: Gladly.

Finally, someone recognized him for who is, as he gave Asta his full support.

Asta: Thanks.

As the previous Guardians of Gaia roar in excitement for Asta's victory against the four pillars. But only another pillar decided to give his support to Asta as well.

Adam: (You're learned that no one was alone with people by your side... this is my last lesson... Asta...)

Adam gives his staff to Asta, believing in him that he will defeat Izuku.

Asta: Ah... that's right... Adam.

A tremendous burst of power, as Asta holds both Adam and Ryong staff in his hands. Shocking everyone around him, all the way to every earth.

Artoria: (He's so powerful! Even more than when he fought Ryong... has he grown since then?! He must've leveled up super quickly. How did he manage that?!)

Noelle: You'd better get serious or you'll never catch up!!

Asta: Hey, you better get ready, Izuku!!

Hearing this, Izuku couldn't wait to fight against Asta. Izuku smiles as he stands on top of a pile of corpses, cleaning the blood off his hands from the people who went ahead of Asta.

Asta: You have no idea how grateful I am that I get to beat two people who believe that what they're doing is right. Adam... and Ryong. Thanks. And... give me your power.

Placing both the staff behind his back and walking toward Jin-Woo and Artoria.

Asta: Let's go beat Izuku.

Jin-Woo: How are you feeling?

Asta: Tip-top!

Asta looks at both of them as they were covered in bruises, and looks at the pro heroes.

Asta: Let's go. (They're sure been through a lot while I was gone.) Huh?

Jin-Woo: What is it?

Asta: Who are you two?

Asta received a punch in the face from Artoria, as Noelle sighs at Asta's stupidity and Jin-Woo just stands there.

Jin-Woo: That Izuku is out of control.

Asta: Yeah... he thinks he can change the world by himself. He thinks he can fix his mistake. Just like me in the past.

Jin-Woo: I'll just ask. Can we win?

Asta: No, not a chance. But if the three of us work together, I'm sure it'll work out somehow.

Both of them nodded at Asta's statement, remembering their path of how they got here.

Asta: Now, let's save our energy for beating Izuku. Ah! Once this fight is over... let's go get some papotados together-

Jin-Woo & Artoria: No!! Stop!! Don't say a word!! You'll jinx us if you make some kind of weird wish! That's how this stuff always goes!

As they put their hands over Asta's mouth, Asta could feel the strength and power coming off these two.

Asta: A lot has changed. Let's go, you goofball!