TRUE HERO ARRIVED

Each universe fighting the four pillars trying to break their defense, like hitting a cement wall with a hammer. As even the strongest hitters could only get a scratch in against them. The most troublest one they had to do with was rabbit and her clones, as defeating one clone two more clones rose.

Deer: No matter how much you worthless human try it all ends in failure!!

Gilgamesh: Do you ever shut up!! Or do you just like the sound of your own voice!!

Yami: It's time to bring down your fake God!

While people of each world have been charging up their most powerful attacks as the people in front were distracting them. Suddenly, monkey appeared towards them as Ryong was right behind him.

Monkey: You're wasting your time.

As a bone came out of the open wound that Izuku gave Ryong caused by monkey while summoning a storm.

Nighteye: Is that...Ryong's...bone?!

Monkey: Get bigger. Yeoui. And...thunderbolt.

Monkey destroyed the assault before they could have a chance to launch it with his own counterattack. Taking out the enemy without even trying using his full power.

Izuku: (Are you watching this, Midnight? This is the end of the world you wanted...are you watching, All Might? This is the sanctuary you wanted to build.)

Asta: ...There it is...

Izuku: (Are you watching, mom? Our dream is finally coming true-)

Izuku was standing on the balcony of a tower looking at nirvana and instead the buildings in front of him were cut into pieces.

Asta: 13th ice pick 41st merman and 63rd saber-toothed tiger 48th ice 201st junior.

As a short teenager boy with green eyes and messy, ash blond hair with bangs in front of his forehead. White baggy short-sleeved T-shirt, blue baggy pants, red boots and another piece of blue-gray clothing around his waist with a black headband in his head and a brown cape. Asta crouched down on a pole as he carried a gray staff in his right arm and some more staff on his back. Izuku senses each of the staff that Asta is carrying that could rival his own power.

Izuku: ...You.

Asta: Whoops, looks like I broke your little toy. Did I mess up your plan? Oh well. Destroy everything, Nyoibo.

All of Asta's Nyoibo grow bigger destroying nirvana in a matter of a second, shocking everyone around by this boy's power. As a certain girl with silver hair with tears in her eyes happy to see him back.

Deer: I-is that...

Rabbit: So that's Gaia 202th guardian?! Bamto?!

Asta: Playing with blocks? Is that all you can do now that you're god? Is this why you wanted to become a god?

Questioned Izuku trying to get an answer out of him but failed as Izuku remained silent. Only thing Izuku showed was a hint of anger in his eyes as he looked towards Asta. While Asta switched his gray nyoibo with a red staff behind him.

Asta: Brace yourself. 177th... centaur.

An army of clone rabbits charged at Asta standing up holding a centaur with both hands and twisting it to create many large scale tornadoes and split the sky. Blasting away the rabbit copies, as deer, monkey, and original rabbit came charging at Asta.

Asta: 98th ice. 91st flame. 32nd thunder dragon. 41st merman, gon, ice pick. Destroy my enemies.

As 6 of the nyoibo aim towards the 3 out 4 pillars with rapid speed, creating a massive explosion. Suddenly, Deer used diamond sutra to avoid the 6 nyoibo attack.