SANZANG LAST DISCIPLE

As the heroes who had long range attacks charged at Ryong at all sides, as Ryong took a battle stance, letting out a giant roar causing the attacks to redirect. Then a female hero with a katana tries to cut him, but breaks into pieces after attacking Ryong. Ryong was about to kill the hero until a martial art hero saved her in the nick of time, as Ryong thinks that he finally gets a worthy opponent.

Ryong: I see you're a martial artist, that's good!! Finally a worthy opponent!!

Martial art hero: None of you have any respect for other people's lives. I refuse to lose to people like you.

As the martial art hero using his strength enhancing quirk to launch a basic kyokushin karate punch. As he launched the punch, Ryong interrupted the hero attack by deflecting it with his left arm, then sending out a powerful punch similar to Basaltic Fist.

Ryong: Basic. I apologize for my behavior, human. I'm not kidding... I mean it. I'll give it my best shot... with the skills of my previous dead master, I am the last disciple of Tang Sanzang!!

Hawks: You mean you're the horse that the monk who traveled to the journey to the west to obtain the scrolls of Buddha!!

Everyone is stunned by the news that Ryong is the disciple of Tang Sanzang, the teacher of sun wukong. In that moment of hesitation, Ryong used Xuanzang Nahan Dance: Barrages Star and Stripes with a flurry of open palmed, closed fist, and leg attacks. But she was able to take each one of his punches head on without backing down. She was only able to barely even land a few punches, as she decided to use one of her signature moves on him.

Ryong: Power only will only take you so far, but skills will even take you even farther with martial arts!! You don't have either of those two!!!

As Ryong used Xuanzang Palgye Nahanjang: Taking control of the air flow and directing it at the heroes as a powerful blast of air, the attack is powerful enough to completely part the clouds in the area where it was used. Some of the heroes were knocked out from the force of that attack, but Star and Stripes was still able to withstand that massive attack from Ryong.

Ryong: That's quite impressive with standing one of my attacks. But how will you bear against this attack!! Nanhanjang Samcho!!

Lowering himself into a stance, Ryong sends out a powerful blast of air towards his foe many times stronger than Palgye causing a small twister like amount of pressure as it fires forward. Star and Stripes throbbing in pain due to the attack, as Ryong uses another technique against her.

Ryong: Sacho.

Gathering energy within his hands, it can be assumed the effect is even more powerful than Samcho as it caused Star and Stripes to believe that there was no way to stop it and he had no way to defend against it. However it seems to take a small amount of time to charge as Star and Stripes stopped Ryong from fully charging his energy thus preventing the techniques from being used.

Ryong: (She managed to attack me before I gathered my energy?! Very impressive human. But... I saw... That coming to.) Ryong breath.

A breath attack from Ryong which is fired out as a beam or blast of air pressure is shown to have considerable power as it forces Star and Stripes to abandon her attack and get a nasty wound on her shoulder. Suddenly, the Martial art hero appeared right in front of him ready to attack Ryong.

Martial art hero: kick of the red phoenix.

Offsetting the balance of Ryong by kicking the ground to send a powerful shockwave through it. A variation of this technique is to stomp Ryong's leg, and the shockwave still travels from the ground. Ryong quickly recovered from the attack and was about to punch the hero. Suddenly his arm was wrapped around by chains as he turned around to see 3 heroes pulling the chain preventing him from attacking. But instead of holding him, he pulled on the chain that the 3 heroes were holding on to pulling them and knocking each one of them out.

Ryong: My master shall complete his promised land, so why don't you give? There's no way you can even get past me, but if you did you have to face the other four pillars.

Mirko: What is this promised land you keep talking about?!

Kamui woods: Why is All for One so obsessed over that thing!?!

Ryong: All for One...?

Ryuko: Isn't he your master, the one who's behind this all!?!

Ryong: Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Mt. Lady: What's so funny!?

Ryong: He's not my master!! My master is the one who inherited Buddha powers for himself!! THE PROPHET!!!

Mr. Brave: Prophet!?!

Pankration: And who is this prophet you speak of?!

Ryong: He is the one who woken Buddha and gained his power, the one who will create a new world for only the people who share the same vision as him!!

Mirko: That's a lot of crap!! You're saying that the gods are actually real!!

Ryong: You saw it, haven't you those giant skeletons that crush buildings? Those were the gods who didn't agree with the master's vision!!

Endeavor: Tell me what is his vision!?!

Ryong: To create a world for only the people who deserve to even be called humans, well the rest are immediately executed on the spot!

Which shocked the heroes to their core hearing people are getting executed for not sharing the same vision as the master. But the people who were more shocked were U.A. students hearing that Izuku doesn't care about other people's lives, only the people who share his vision of the world. Suddenly, Ryong was punched in the face which surprised the heroes that Endeavor delivered that punch. As he was going to deliver another punch, suddenly he was grabbed by the shoulder by another Ryong behind him.

Ryong: I'm usually perfectly happy fighting by myself...

Copy: I didn't think I'd have to use this...

Both Ryong and the copy beat the living hell out of endeavor.

Ryong: Consider this the highest praise you can receive from me... come out, yeoui